RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
I did. y'know Heide fights were bugged so I had to. And so much story progression is based whether you were compeletely broke or not. I cheated with cheat engine btw.
THere are fights with Heide in this release? PLease do confirm if this is the case how to unlock!

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
What happened to the Ada and Maggie CGs remake that someone suggested here meanwhile Bo is "bored of waiting", it looks like a great idea, does someome asked him directly? Dont know if this idea was already answered by Bo in the past...

Reactions: c-+

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
What happened to the Ada and Maggie CGs remake that someone suggested here meanwhile Bo is "bored of waiting", it looks like a great idea, does someome asked him directly? Dont know if this idea was already answered by Bo in the past...
It has been suggested several times in the discord,but bo does not seem interested in remaking the cg of maggie and ada.
now bo is focused on releasing new content every month

Reactions: Amanwholive

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there a changelog for this 1.0 update? I still have to download it but any info will be appreciated.

Feb 2, 2020
Is there a changelog for this 1.0 update? I still have to download it but any info will be appreciated.
If you are wondering whats been added theres 3 characters, 2 new that have lewd content added. Those being the innkeeper, The female weapon and armour seller and a mystery character. Theres also some more lewd content related to the main 3 combatents with amanda and ada getting more to them. Alot more characters can collar you too. This however is only one part of the update. Theres alot more content to be added in 1.0.1 but thats still not even got a release date yet because koda doesnt give those out and even if he does they get delayed every time. Hope that helps

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Considering he just released an alternate route for another game (mods pls no delete), i doubt 'the update' will come this month

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I always hoped that Heidi would get some sexy content, but now i barely even care for that with the appearance of Megan the innkeeper. Don't get me wrong i love the warriors, Heidi and the spectators but throw in a sexy, curvy mature beauty like Megan in the mix and my brain just went JACKPOT, i'm really hoping for roughly 2 endings with each beautiful babes at the guildhall, one ending type where you are in full dominant, and one ending type where you are completely submissive, and that includes the spectators.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi
Feb 2, 2020
I always hoped that Heidi would get some sexy content, but now i barely even care for that with the appearance of Megan the innkeeper. Don't get me wrong i love the warriors, Heidi and the spectators but throw in a sexy, curvy mature beauty like Megan in the mix and my brain just went JACKPOT, i'm really hoping for roughly 2 endings with each beautiful babes at the guildhall, one ending type where you are in full dominant, and one ending type where you are completely submissive, and that includes the spectators.
Agreed. Megan is the best out of all the characters so far and i wonder what they will do with the wardrobe in her room when your awake at night?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Is this a finished version?
No. I would wait a few days for 1.1 at this point if you haven't started the game yet.

I'm sure folks following our work can deduce that part of the holdup was my revising Tiffany's Trap. Feel free to check out the new version of that if you haven't yet.

I heard true endings mapped for the various girls, but that will not be for a long while; I plan to take a long break from WG after 1.1. While their collarings are end-points of sorts, I'd like any "they take you home" type stuff to have a final CG, and for that sort of the thing the ToT girls (who also need this treatment) take priority.

There's no "Dominant" ending(s) planned. In theory, it would be something like eventually challenging and defeating Wei (or some other champion-level foe), but naturally the real content would be in losing to and being degraded by her. Actually winning via perfect play and stat preparation (or somesuch) would probably just give a chaste not to your gameplay prowess.

But again, it's at the back of an almost endless queue so don't hold your breath.

Sep 15, 2018
No. I would wait a few days for 1.1 at this point if you haven't started the game yet.

I'm sure folks following our work can deduce that part of the holdup was my revising Tiffany's Trap. Feel free to check out the new version of that if you haven't yet.

I heard true endings mapped for the various girls, but that will not be for a long while; I plan to take a long break from WG after 1.1. While their collarings are end-points of sorts, I'd like any "they take you home" type stuff to have a final CG, and for that sort of the thing the ToT girls (who also need this treatment) take priority.

There's no "Dominant" ending(s) planned. In theory, it would be something like eventually challenging and defeating Wei (or some other champion-level foe), but naturally the real content would be in losing to and being degraded by her. Actually winning via perfect play and stat preparation (or somesuch) would probably just give a chaste not to your gameplay prowess.

But again, it's at the back of an almost endless queue so don't hold your breath.
Hey koda, first off awesome work on everything. Can definitely notice a difference in the new tiffany trap to the old one. Second how long is a few days? Like this week coming up or a couple weeks? Im hecking excited for more heide content, plz help.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes