RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How to get heide scenes??
Choose to be her model for advertizing her SPECIAL gear, 3 maybe 4 times at most to get her first scene, though i think that is the current limit for her in this update, fair warning they have been soaked in her sweat to a truely fucking mind breaking degree. Have fun.

Last edited:

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Choose to be her model for advertizing her SPECIAL gear, 3 maybe 4 times at most to get her first scene, though i think that is the current limit for her fair warning they have been soaked in her sweat to a truely fucking mind breaking degree. Have fun.
So how do i trigger that scene? do i need to be full dominant or full submissive? or buy a lot of items from her

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
Hey guys, I remember seeing someone here post a picture of "Mystery girl"/??? giving hero a handjob. Is this possible to get? She always shooes me out of her room?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey guys, I remember seeing someone here post a picture of "Mystery girl"/??? giving hero a handjob. Is this possible to get? She always shooes me out of her room?
If your talking about Megan, everytime you go to sleep in her room go to her shoes and pick the new option each time you go to them, on the third night you go to her shoes the MC takes them to bed and she catches him sniffing them in bed and proceeds to give him a handy, after that you can pick the option to ask for another, 1st time asking will cost 100 gold, 2nd will cost 500 gold, then the final which will end up with you getting collard by her will cost 1000 gold, after that there is no repeatable content at the moment and of course you'll need to be pretty much completely submissive, hopefully the next update will give a lot more Megan and Heide content.

I don't really remember if new character Wei who takes your room every 4 to 5 ingame days has a handy scene but she is a 100% through and through PSYCOTIC pain sadist, so good luck with that one.

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
If your talking about Megan, everytime you go to sleep in her room go to her shoes and pick the new option each time you go to them, on the third night you go to her shoes the MC takes them to bed and she catches him sniffing them in bed and proceeds to give him a handy, after that you can pick the option to ask for another, 1st time asking will cost 100 gold, 2nd will cost 500 gold, then the final which will end up with you getting collard by her will cost 1000 gold, after that there is no repeatable content at the moment and of course you'll need to be pretty much completely submissive, hopefully the next update will give a lot more Megan and Heide content.

I don't really remember if new character Wei who takes your room every 4 to 5 ingame days has a handy scene but she is a 100% through and through PSYCOTIC pain sadist, so good luck with that one.
Not Megan. When Megan tells hero that his room is occupied and he decides to investigate, and there is a woman with green hair in his room, and she basically tells him not to bother her because she is too strong, and then hero leaves. I have not managed to find any other scenes by her.

Edit:Sorry, did not see last paragraph. So, her name is Wei? How do you know these things about her?

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not Megan. When Megan tells hero that his room is occupied and he decides to investigate, and there is a woman with green hair in his room, and she basically tells him not to bother her because she is too strong, and then hero leaves. I have not managed to find any other scenes by her.
Ah that's Wei, she'll indulge in her pain sadism fetish on you if she has the room again, at the stairs by Megan the should be a blinking circle l, whenever you step on it the MC says maybe i can investigate my room but that can only happen after first meeting Wei and waiting every 4 or 5 ingame days, she'll take the room again and you can meet her, she'll only use you for her fun if you act submissive and apologetic towards her. The easiest way to check if Wei has your room is ask Megan for rest and say your room is occupied again, just pick not yet for going to her room and go to the stairs and there you go, just knock on the door and watch the mistress of pain work.

Last edited:
Reactions: thatguy13
Feb 2, 2020
Ah that's Wei, she'll indulge in her pain sadism fetish on you if she has the room again, at the stairs by Megan the should be a blinking circle l, whenever you step on it the MC says maybe i can investigate my room but that can only happen after first meeting Wei and waiting every 4 or 5 ingame days, she'll take the room again and you can meet her, she'll only use you for her fun if you act submissive and apologetic towards her. The easiest way to check if Wei has your room is ask Megan for rest and say your room is occupied again, just pick not yet for going to her room and go to the stairs and there you go, just knock on the door and watch the mistress of pain work.
I hope she gets expanded to doing more then just inflicting pain. She looks a bit more unique then others in wg. I feel she should be the final opponent after amanda atleast

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Really? cause i saw pictures of heide in the folder that i didnt see in the game. this is what i meant about the 3 question mark things.
The top one if remember correctly will be asking for help with money and ending up becoming her model, do it more than once for extended chats with her, more money and a foot worship scene after the third time, after that i think i got a message saying more Heidi worship due in the next update which makes the other 2 unavailiable till then.

vampirefish

Oct 27, 2019
the middle one should put on the will-tamer, and fight with ada,then get the word pig,and repeat the foot smell scene

ArcaneDraco

Jun 17, 2019
so I am in heides gear.. but every time I fight the counter goes up... I am up to 14 fights now... any clue how to make it go down instead?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so I am in heides gear.. but every time I fight the counter goes up... I am up to 14 fights now... any clue how to make it go down instead?
My guess, it's bugged till the next update. My advice, load a previous save and dae somethin else.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes