RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
Hey koda, first off awesome work on everything. Can definitely notice a difference in the new tiffany trap to the old one. Second how long is a few days? Like this week coming up or a couple weeks? Im hecking excited for more heide content, plz help.
Agreed. Alot of people want clearer dates, Hyped for 1.1 though. It will be nice having heide and megan more complete cause theyre my new favourites. id also like to see amanda get expanded more too since i love the sock fetish stuff with her

Sep 15, 2018
Agreed. Alot of people want clearer dates, Hyped for 1.1 though. It will be nice having heide and megan more complete cause theyre my new favourites. id also like to see amanda get expanded more too since i love the sock fetish stuff with her
A man of culture I see! But yeah no heide’s what I’m most excited for since there’s some content for her but not a lot, along with the fact that she fits a fair amount of my kinks. Megan just awesome in general and im excitement to see more of her shiz. Amanda seems pretty much finished but is still one of my favourite characters. Super hyped for the next update my guy.

Feb 2, 2020
A man of culture I see! But yeah no heide’s what I’m most excited for since there’s some content for her but not a lot, along with the fact that she fits a fair amount of my kinks. Megan just awesome in general and im excitement to see more of her shiz. Amanda seems pretty much finished but is still one of my favourite characters. Super hyped for the next update my guy.
I do love heide and i think she gets better and better. I know amandas mostly complete but i think there should maybe be a foot worship scene as a full conclusion to her! I hope we get 1.1 this week since thats what koda seems to be talking about

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Normal time, but after discussing with Bo, I am actually putting WG on hold to finish Crow so that he can return to ToT when he is done with his Theresa game. So it will instead be a few weeks -- I would expect near the end of march. (LurkKing feel free to try 1.0.1 in the meantime if you like.)

I assume most people would prefer a ToT update anyway, but still: apologies for the delay to folks hyped for 1.1 specifically.

If it's any consolation, I went ahead and colored one of Bo's unused linearts myself due to overwhelming demand for Megan's butt, so that will in fact appear in 1.1. (Cropped semi-spoiler teaser below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 2, 2020
Normal time, but after discussing with Bo, I am actually putting WG on hold to finish Crow so that he can return to ToT when he is done with his Theresa game. So it will instead be a few weeks -- I would expect near the end of march. (LurkKing feel free to try 1.0.1 in the meantime if you like.)

I assume most people would prefer a ToT update anyway, but still: apologies for the delay to folks hyped for 1.1 specifically.

If it's any consolation, I went ahead and colored one of Bo's unused linearts myself due to overwhelming demand for Megan's butt, so that will in fact appear in 1.1. (Cropped semi-spoiler teaser below)
keep up the good shit koda! honestly i was ok with whatever we got but my main hope for crow is a bit more polish and content then swan had when she came out (though her stuff was amazing). Please keep on schedule because an update to tot and a new smaller game by bo specifically would be fantastic!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
keep up the good shit koda! honestly i was ok with whatever we got but my main hope for crow is a bit more polish and content then swan had when she came out (though her stuff was amazing). Please keep on schedule because an update to tot and a new smaller game by bo specifically would be fantastic!
Agreed, and please, PLEASE on my hands and knees bring updates for the other mistresses in the tower with Crow and Swan.

Feb 2, 2020
Agreed, and please, PLEASE on my hands and knees bring updates for the other mistresses in the tower with Crow and Swan.
Honestly im still suprised at how much content there is for all the mistresses so what i really want is just alot of content for the two new misstresses, crow and swan.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Honestly im still suprised at how much content there is for all the mistresses so what i really want is just alot of content for the two new misstresses, crow and swan.
Fair enough but i am just hoping for some new scenes with, Scarlett and Lady Cobra, plus a true expansion for Sister Eliza, considering she has nothing for you after you fully submit to her. And an expansion for Khulan since she only has one full submission scene which is simply worship her body, she just needs some more scenes.

I'm not really asking for too much, at the moment, the others have some good stuff but after waiting for so long, i need more new stuff. Just sayin and asking for a miracle on the next proper update.

Reactions: Gamifexian

Datfella369

Sep 4, 2018

Is there any future content planned for Maggie and Ada? Also very looking forward to more Heidie content, keep it up (y).

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
guys, what do you need "Extra" shop items for?
Like,some of them trigger a couple extra phrases from people, but some seem completely purposeless. Are they going to be used in some future update interactions, maybe?

Also:

superfoot

Mar 4, 2020
It's a very difficult game. It's the hardest Bo Wei game to go. I need advice or guides from players who enjoy playing games.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
It's a very difficult game. It's the hardest Bo Wei game to go. I need advice or guides from players who enjoy playing games.
I would disagree, you pretty much just raise or lower dom/sub bar and talk to people to get different scenes there are a few extra loops to jump through for certain scenes but not too many requirements. Just a case of trying different combinations of things

• Angry
Reactions: Maxbl991
Feb 2, 2020
I would disagree, you pretty much just raise or lower dom/sub bar and talk to people to get different scenes there are a few extra loops to jump through for certain scenes but not too many requirements. Just a case of trying different combinations of things
Id say the karen fight in TOT is the hardest any of bo's games have gotten because not even save editor can really help you when she attacks in percentages.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Id say the karen fight in TOT is the hardest any of bo's games have gotten because not even save editor can really help you when she attacks in percentages.
The way i beat Karen's challenges was to attack her every 2nd or 3rd turn for her to lower her attack power while using that break in her build-up to strenthen my defences like grab block and insulation to prevent paralysis.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
guys, what do you need "Extra" shop items for?
Like,some of them trigger a couple extra phrases from people, but some seem completely purposeless. Are they going to be used in some future update interactions, maybe?

Also:
Where you find this picture?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes