RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
How do you get the last Amanda selection "???" after collaring? Anyone know?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
you should gossip the innkeeper
I did do that actually, reduced Amanda from level 14 to level 4, but nothing more happened with her. Do I need to do it more than once? I feel that I am missing a lot with Megan and she is the prettiest so if anyone has any tips...:)

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
What are all of Wei’s scenes?
I think I got all the ones you get from investigating.

Now when I start the game, a picture of wei pops up before crashing.

Feb 2, 2020
What are all of Wei’s scenes?
I think I got all the ones you get from investigating.

Now when I start the game, a picture of wei pops up before crashing.
Likely stuff that hasnt been added yet. the journal lists stuff thats not added like the rest of the content with megan and heide

vampirefish

Oct 27, 2019
I did do that actually, reduced Amanda from level 14 to level 4, but nothing more happened with her. Do I need to do it more than once? I feel that I am missing a lot with Megan and she is the prettiest so if anyone has any tips...:)
it seems that u should win about another 4 times, and the last scen will come out. it's fj.

Reactions: fanboi

chesire

May 5, 2017
wow man do you hacked this game or how you have so much money and lvl =D
I did. y'know Heide fights were bugged so I had to. And so much story progression is based whether you were compeletely broke or not. I cheated with cheat engine btw.

Aug 15, 2019
I did. y'know Heide fights were bugged so I had to. And so much story progression is based whether you were compeletely broke or not. I cheated with cheat engine btw.
I have cheat engine too and sometimes am use uts but I cant hack this game with cheat engine only speed hack and its usleless in this game can you briefly explain how to do it?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes