RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
I will wait until the real complete version to ask for help on anything new of this patch.It is always possible something is just missing

unsung

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have a full save? not grinding through this slog for the full thing...

And why the fuck is it impossible to get into the sub side? I won a few matches and now im locked out from half the content.
Talk to the Noble, if your dominance is high enough she will offer for you to get spanked for cash. This gives you a chance to break into the sub content, especially if you submit to Amanda's ass scent.
Due to a bug it's possible to get stuck in the post-combat Mindbrand sequence if you "Wait" instead of "Escaping" at the first opportunity. Would recommend escaping asap (or saving before entering the sequence) in the meantime.

A lot of people seem to be having trouble with Amanda's collar because they have too much gold to shine her boots, and Ada's collar because they're wearing a muzzle and dodge the required boot-sniff sequence (due to a bug, wearing Megan's collar will also dodge this sequence). While not strictly bugs, these are a bit unintentionally unintuitive and will be smoothed in 1.0.1.
Koda, on an unrelated note for 1.0.1, will this finish up the content for the mystery guest as well?

Last edited:

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
How can i proceed into ada enslavement? I heard about a special room of her but i've only reached a strange version of the lobby. I have the will-tamer

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda, on an unrelated note for 1.0.1, will this finish up the content for the mystery guest as well?
Yes. 1.0.1 brings her (and Megan) infrastructure for repeating her scenes as well as an additional scene variation reinforcing your submission. Unlike the others (including Heide), however, she will not collar you in this patch (she may in the future, though; Bo seems interested in expanding her with an actual fight, which could be interesting).

kinimod3030

Jan 4, 2019
Does Heide have any moves? I'm at the point where i have to pay 300g to get her clothes off but her move window still has question marks everywhere.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I've found both Heide and Megan's contents really good, i really want to see them complete. Also ??? Character seem really interesting, definitely wait to see the full update

Reactions: fanboi
Oct 10, 2019
I am stuck in Heide's special puppy gear for her contract and no matter if I win or lose a match, the requirement to take it off keeps going up. Please help

Reactions: Fonzy00

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
So, I recently found a bug that causes the game to close. When I have Ada's collar and choose to worship her boots in the loading screen, the game closes. But if I choose the option that I want to win, the game doesn't close. So if Ada has put a collar on you, you basically can't choose the option of worshipping her boots.

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
So, I recently found a bug that causes the game to close. When I have Ada's collar and choose to worship her boots in the loading screen, the game closes. But if I choose the option that I want to win, the game doesn't close. So if Ada has put a collar on you, you basically can't choose the option of worshipping her boots.
It's not a bug :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I don't know how to get any of Megan's content ;-;
Not sure what the trigger is but try talking to her with no money. I did at one point and she said "your regular room isn't available" and things go from there. She's amazing :love:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes