RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah but this time the content is done.... Rpgmaker is just a pain.... Even more so because he did an insane amount of postgame events with alot of text.... Its kinda like a bottleneck pressing everything inside through rpgmaker (people who worked with it before can maybe relate?). Its just a timesink, that you just need to grind away.

He is bad at guessing how long he needs for his work himself. But judging on wath was missing it will not be another fiasco, at worstcase weekend monday release like always.......(pls don't quote me on this. lel) It will just take him some extra time getting all the the events that are already done running.

Final version will be in a few days, and lets hope that this was realy the final version for a long time!

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017
Btw guys the Succubus Game "Tiffany's Trap" by Bo Wei, just released. Feel free to make a game request thread for it. I am on the run right now so no time for it for around 6 hours.

Tiffany's Trap
download:

Last edited:

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
When you are under public dog use(in the Ada Branch). The Spectator Lady ask for you to come with full puppy gear later but nothing happens.A shame.Hopefully he adds that in the patch.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
WG 1.0.0.1 (Minor Bugfixes) Some minor fixes. (The missing content will again come in *0.1) - Fixed crash on start under specific (thankfully rare) circumstances - Fixed Heide countdown counting up in some cases - Fixed Amanda breakdancing on the counter after disciplining you - Fixed Ada hiding in the corner for her collaring scene - Fixed Megan chat loop not breaking in some cases - Fixed Megan Gossip being accessible early

We are number 1

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Amanda's fourth to last event between conscripted and foot boy IV? I have tried losing to her in different ways and shunning boots but I cant unlock it

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Well, game has a few 'problems' still. If you're enslaved by Megan, there's no way to get re-enslaved if you break out of the collar.

Journal is still messed up: Spectator, Foreigner and Megan don't update when you've fully submitted to them.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Well, game has a few 'problems' still. If you're enslaved by Megan, there's no way to get re-enslaved if you break out of the collar.

Journal is still messed up: Spectator, Foreigner and Megan don't update when you've fully submitted to them.
Pass me ur save homie lol

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
I got Maggie to collar me and then had it removed.
How do I now get Ada to do the same? According to the release notes she has a collaring scenario implemented too right?
Is there anyone else who has a collaring scene implemented? Please share whatever insight you have :)

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
When you are under public dog use(in the Ada Branch). The Spectator Lady ask for you to come with full puppy gear later but nothing happens.A shame.Hopefully he adds that in the patch.
I'm listening if you have some sort of clever idea, but mind you puppy stuff is fairly broadly represented in the game so I felt her current scene (adding a piece of puppy gear if you don't have one equipped, praising you if you have it all) was the ideal middle-ground of something unique without just re-skinning another girls' scene.

Will be fixed in 1.0.1.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone have a full save? not grinding through this slog for the full thing...

And why the fuck is it impossible to get into the sub side? I won a few matches and now im locked out from half the content.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes