RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In order of full submission to the female warriors here is my fav, #1 Amanda, she just makes it easy to subit to her authority and flawless busty body. #2 Maggie, she is plain badass and sexy as all hell plus i have a thing for redheads. # Ada, sexy but a little to cruel and also not the biggest fan of waterworks.

Reactions: fanboi

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
i give up can i steal a save off you?
Try this, for Ada during every battle against her she use 2 heavy lightning slashes then she starts using her word mind control spell on you, lose to the spell every battle after 4 losses she use her final spell called toilet, after losing to her toilet spell just reach max submission and she'll collar you up next time you speak to her. For Amanda, lose to her sweat a number of times after you break her armor, after that she should give a combat footjob, after that anytime you speak to her go to the heart symbol at the bottom of her interaction list and choose worship feet, after doing that a few times ( make sure you keep pressing enter or your mouse click when worshiping) 4 or 5 times in my experience she'll collar you up. And that's that hope it helps.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Do Maggie and Amanda have submission paths? If they do, how do you get to them?
With maggie, lose to her often as well as clean her shoes for gold and obey her when she tell you to worship her ass both in and out of battle, eventually she'll enslave you when your submissive bar reaches maximum, and check my previous post to see how to submit to Amanda

Reactions: zackff and akuuuu4

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
With maggie, lose to her often as well as clean her shoes for gold and obey her when she tell you to worship her ass both in and out of battle, eventually she'll enslave you when your submissive bar reaches maximum, and check my previous post to see how to submit to Amanda
I don't have any options for Maggie other than greet. And Amanda's doesn't seem to work either.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't have any options for Maggie other than greet. And Amanda's doesn't seem to work either.
Try doing enough damage to amanda to break her armor to lose by her sweat scent, other than that just wait for the random time she knocks you down and forces a footjob on you and simply let her drain your health.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, Ada's full submission didn't happen when she used the "Toilet" scramble word, but afterwards in a different fight when she won after she used her shoe-sniffing attack to restore all her health (which I hadn't let her do previously). I think if you keep the muzzle equipped when fighting her, you won't get her submission, so you have to have her spell out all her words up to "Toilet" AND have her perform that shoe-sniffing move. Not sure if there's an order to it.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
how do i trigger 3rd emissary scene? ive done everything there is to do it feels like. is it not yet in the game?

*ok never mind. had to redo 2nd scene to progress. shit now im really done with all there is :(

btw does the rulers crown work for anyone? i still lose dominance when losing a match

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes