RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
This is one of the shittiest games I have ever played. It consists of one room and up to ten NPC, most of which have nothing interesting to say to you for almost all playtime. Most of the gameplay consists of fights which aren't interesting, can be hard and are almost devoid of any scenes. The game has two routes (don't fool youselves, these are just slightly different reactions depending on your dominance/submission level), but it's easy to gain dominance (if you can win fights. Victories bolster your dominance) which is useless, because MC can't dominate anyone (and this game constantly makes your enemies stronger without limit), and it's hard to lose it (because losing fights almost never subtracts from your dominance) even if you try to. Even if you succeed there aren't many scenes here and most of them are just words without visuals. When we do have visuals... They are boring, repetative and ugly. In short, this game is a waste of time and has no value even as a fetish material.
Yeah what is the point in the dominance path if you can't dominate the women does seem pointless as hell.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
optimistic are we? I'm betting on radio silence until the next weekend and then an announcement that it might come out the week after, which it won't
imma give it a few hours then we get a delay till monday, then this exact situation.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
If you really think the game will come out monday you are either new or a fool. This is just the first delay, give them time.
see prior comment i made, i agree that this is just domino number one. ive been following koda/bo since christmas tot update. i know the situation, but one can hope.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes