RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
I've gone through Amanda's foot worship scene over a dozen times and I still haven't unlocked her collaring. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I needed to also shine her boots once, that did it.

• Love
Reactions: softboi

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This is one of the shittiest games I have ever played. It consists of one room and up to ten NPC, most of which have nothing interesting to say to you for almost all playtime. Most of the gameplay consists of fights which aren't interesting, can be hard and are almost devoid of any scenes. The game has two routes (don't fool youselves, these are just slightly different reactions depending on your dominance/submission level), but it's easy to gain dominance (if you can win fights. Victories bolster your dominance) which is useless, because MC can't dominate anyone (and this game constantly makes your enemies stronger without limit), and it's hard to lose it (because losing fights almost never subtracts from your dominance) even if you try to. Even if you succeed there aren't many scenes here and most of them are just words without visuals. When we do have visuals... They are boring, repetative and ugly. In short, this game is a waste of time and has no value even as a fetish material.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
This is one of the shittiest games I have ever played. It consists of one room and up to ten NPC, most of which have nothing interesting to say to you for almost all playtime. Most of the gameplay consists of fights which aren't interesting, can be hard and are almost devoid of any scenes. The game has two routes (don't fool youselves, these are just slightly different reactions depending on your dominance/submission level), but it's easy to gain dominance (if you can win fights. Victories bolster your dominance) which is useless, because MC can't dominate anyone (and this game constantly makes your enemies stronger without limit), and it's hard to lose it (because losing fights almost never subtracts from your dominance) even if you try to. Even if you succeed there aren't many scenes here and most of them are just words without visuals. When we do have visuals... They are boring, repetative and ugly. In short, this game is a waste of time and has no value even as a fetish material.
It's early days bro, calm down. They're working on this alongside ToT.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
1st from narak: will be 3 new things in sept. (10 days). 2nd from sylph: devs are working, and even he is helping them, so this promises likely will come true.
Yeah you are right and I hope so ;) ;) but don't take their words/post to seriously,
many times they have changed dates/delay for content!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes