RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Tesugagensho

Jan 18, 2020
I am not too good at RPGmaker save and game editing but using a save editor to change some variables and give myself some items, I was able to access some of Heide's locked content.

If there is someone who can properly edit the game and the variables I believe that it would be possible to access some more scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were many more stuff that I was able to find via save editing but I can't screenshot and show them all as I am somewhat lazy as well.

If there is someone who has better knowledge on RPGmaker games and the means to edit variables properly, you may be able to unlock way more content than I could deconstruct.

If such a person exists, please try it out.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask.
How do you add these items, and which variables did you modify?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It's just a single moderator tracking him, or is someone continously reporting him upon seeing his posts? I don't really expect you to know the answer, but I'm starting to guess it can only be one of those two
Like, he's not going off-topic or something, Is there a rule that forbids his kind of posts?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's just a single moderator tracking him, or is someone continously reporting him upon seeing his posts? I don't really expect you to know the answer, but I'm starting to guess it can only be one of those two
I think I found the mod who hates clocks so much.

Captain Hook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Weren't you one of those that kept reporting posts to the moderators? You do understand that this overpresence of moderators in our threads is a consequence of that I hope.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was koda but i also remember a long time ago when i was a patreon and in the main discord of people talking about coming to f95 to 'spy', so could've also just been a fan
Like, he's not going off-topic or something, Is there a rule that forbids his kind of posts?
i dont think posting how long the project has been delayed for is off topic but hey maybe they have a different definition than me

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I wouldn't be surprised if it was koda but i also remember a long time ago when i was a patreon and in the main discord of people talking about coming to f95 to 'spy', so could've also just been a fan

i dont think posting how long the project has been delayed for is off topic but hey maybe they have a different definition than me
Koda being the reporter makes sense given he must have a hatred of clocks with all his delays.

Warrior Guild 1.1 has been delayed 725 days!
Yay for clock but boo for the 725 days of delay. There is no way the leader of the WG would not have whipped Koda into shape by now.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes