RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
He would need the other girl's names in order to search for them - Which he might not want to look up online if he's trying to avoid being spoiled.

An update for Warrior Guild *Chuckles* At the rate Boda is working, I would pray to the goddess of femdom for that. As for the two girls, those are the blacksmith Heide and innkeeper Megan, neither of which have fight content.
There is also Wei if i am not mistaken with her name.

MaskedN

Mar 31, 2020
He would need the other girl's names in order to search for them - Which he might not want to look up online if he's trying to avoid being spoiled.

An update for Warrior Guild *Chuckles* At the rate Boda is working, I would pray to the goddess of femdom for that. As for the two girls, those are the blacksmith Heide and innkeeper Megan, neither of which have fight content.
theres also the spectator and the foreign emissary, neither of them have fight scenes either tho

Timber81

Oct 19, 2018
Sadly this is Boda in a nutshell. At this rate, I would hope for a fan remake. It took the entire fanbase lighting a fire under Boda's ass to even get a "Definitive" date for the ToT F7 release (It's been delayed for THREE years). That does not bode (Pun intended) well for Warrior Guild getting any love.
Is F7 already Out? If yes, could you Share a Download Link?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
this is a the last version as so far i know, no more update....
I see someone has yet to be introduced to the pickaxe meme...

I would just like to highlight this.

When this type of question is asked, especially seriously…you know you’re in the right place.
So true. Ngl, I lowkey want to order a play collar resembling the ones used in the Boda games... As a cosplay accessory.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Use a program like Total Commander. Rename the exe, and while you're at it delete the extension and write either zip or rar. Then select the file by tapping its icon, long press the file, and select "decompress selected". The rest is quite straightforward, just have on the other panel of Total Commander whatever folder you want to decompress the zip/rar to.

Reactions: Vatxr4

Tarotter

Jun 4, 2020
I am not too good at RPGmaker save and game editing but using a save editor to change some variables and give myself some items, I was able to access some of Heide's locked content.

If there is someone who can properly edit the game and the variables I believe that it would be possible to access some more scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were many more stuff that I was able to find via save editing but I can't screenshot and show them all as I am somewhat lazy as well.

If there is someone who has better knowledge on RPGmaker games and the means to edit variables properly, you may be able to unlock way more content than I could deconstruct.

If such a person exists, please try it out.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am not too good at RPGmaker save and game editing but using a save editor to change some variables and give myself some items, I was able to access some of Heide's locked content.

If there is someone who can properly edit the game and the variables I believe that it would be possible to access some more scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were many more stuff that I was able to find via save editing but I can't screenshot and show them all as I am somewhat lazy as well.

If there is someone who has better knowledge on RPGmaker games and the means to edit variables properly, you may be able to unlock way more content than I could deconstruct.

If such a person exists, please try it out.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask.
Thank you so much for your work on finding these images. I hope after some rest and videogames (Or other forms of fun) you will find the energy to upload the rest as well.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes