RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
1.noble shes acomparably subdued femdom to boda standards smug confident and natural in her domination i wish she had cgs i wish we could finally kiss her feet

the other doms are fantastic in no particular order i love magie and emmisary very highly too
I always thought the noble was too cold personally. That said, if she commanded me to, I would also kiss her foot.

Is this game getting an update???
Probably sometime after F7, which means maybe in 2069.

Reactions: MrMudkip

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
anyone know if there are links you can get because of amanda or maggie like you can because of ada or is ada the only one who does that currantly

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
well its what their called in the journal you know the stuff you can get after getting the willtamer im trying to see if other charaters have them besides the blacksmith,the emissary and spectator they are not links to websites or vids i think i mean the event has a link to another character anyway does anyone know if there any links with the other two fighters id preffer maggie but this is mostly about the regular npcs for me ill send an image if you need more clarfication but just check the journal it should have it be one of the sections in it

edit: i skimmed though this again and mispelled what i was trying to say (might be auto correct) anyway sorry if anyone misunderstood what i was saying also i forgot to put a not somewhere i was thinking faster than i was typing haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gastabm123

May 21, 2020
The same happen to me also. When you delete the safe that you made on this floor from the game directory the game starts working again.
I just havin the same problem. Is there any way to deal with it without deleting the data?

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Any chance anyone has an old version of Warrior Guild still? Something like 0.9.5 or the first release?

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hey i have this game but it only have 3 girls: ada, maggie and the captain. But i look the cg at hitomi and theres 2 other girl. Is there a link to the new update on this game?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Hey i have this game but it only have 3 girls: ada, maggie and the captain. But i look the cg at hitomi and theres 2 other girl. Is there a link to the new update on this game?
there are 23 pages in this thread, im not trying to be an ass but have you considered reading or perhaps using the search function

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
there are 23 pages in this thread, im not trying to be an ass but have you considered reading or perhaps using the search function
He would need the other girl's names in order to search for them - Which he might not want to look up online if he's trying to avoid being spoiled.

An update for Warrior Guild *Chuckles* At the rate Boda is working, I would pray to the goddess of femdom for that. As for the two girls, those are the blacksmith Heide and innkeeper Megan, neither of which have fight content.

Reactions: Jhony Miro
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes