RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 22, 2019
its been soo soo long... no updates yet?? i should not even come back i guess, this game has officially reached its end?? i guess last time i saw the developer promising some content, what happened to that? its been ages.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
its been soo soo long... no updates yet?? i should not even come back i guess, this game has officially reached its end?? i guess last time i saw the developer promising some content, what happened to that? its been ages.
u must be new here, this is how the developer works. Delay and delay and give fake promises. You will be frustrated but eventually get used to it, u will be surprised to see people backing these developers for delaying. its hilarious.

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
u must be new here, this is how the developer works. Delay and delay and give fake promises. You will be frustrated but eventually get used to it, u will be surprised to see people backing these developers for delaying. its hilarious.
Can you blame them for supporting Bo and koda?. I mean who else is doing femdom stuff these days?. Almost no one is doing femdom hell no one's even doing milfs anymore. The adult VN/games scene is infested with loli and ntr content. There just isn't anyone else to support and bo koda knows it too which is why they have this half serious attitude and delays.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Devs have said they have plans to return to this game, but they have a lot of other things on their plate. Right now they are working on 7F and 8F for Tower of Trample, and there are other projects after that that are ahead of WG I believe.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sadly this is Boda in a nutshell. At this rate, I would hope for a fan remake. It took the entire fanbase lighting a fire under Boda's ass to even get a "Definitive" date for the ToT F7 release (It's been delayed for THREE years). That does not bode (Pun intended) well for Warrior Guild getting any love.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's just that I'm a boxer myself and it would be interesting for me to watch a fight with boxing techniques.
There is nothing sexier than a woman boxer. I was exceedingly happy when I say Boda's concept art for making a boxing femdom game. I really hope they will make a boxing domme for one of the later floors of ToT. She could have her own set of QTE like Khulan but instead of kicks and butt tackles she could use hard punches, uppercuts, and low blows/ pantsings.

dkuph

Feb 1, 2021
It's just that I'm a boxer myself and it would be interesting for me to watch a fight with boxing techniques.
Wouldn't being a boxer make the suspension of disbelief too hard for you to enjoy? The concept is hot but wouldn't you be like "that's not how it works" all the time?
That's how I feel about most wrestling techniques and bladed weapons attacks in these games. That said, I don't have a problem with boxing techniques. But then I know very little about them.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
can i just simp hard for noble ? the no cg girls are the best part about wg in general i love how confident noble is how she is the benchmark for your submission how natural and realistic her actions feel it isent some made up typical boda FU FU YOU GOOT FOOTNOTIZED no peoole with mentallety like her actually exist the fact that she isent a fighter and just expects you to submit is just mwuah cheffs kiss i take more scenes of her over any main game update i dont even need cgs her concept is that hot

Reactions: chesire

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
can i just simp hard for noble ? the no cg girls are the best part about wg in general i love how confident noble is how she is the benchmark for your submission how natural and realistic her actions feel it isent some made up typical boda FU FU YOU GOOT FOOTNOTIZED no peoole with mentallety like her actually exist the fact that she isent a fighter and just expects you to submit is just mwuah cheffs kiss i take more scenes of her over any main game update i dont even need cgs her concept is that hot
also her making you submissive if you have high domination is so fucking hot personally i dont like the ohyisichally indimidating wardens or fighters of bodas games i like the idea of a legendary waruor being psychologichally submissive to a normal woman

Aruminoi

Aug 14, 2020
It's very short, but alongside other creations by Bo Wei and Koda its got a lot of potential and is one of the better introductory rpgmaker femdom games. After maybe an hour or two of pure grind you can get everything you would ever need to fight and win then you can lose as often as you want and still be capable of picking up where you left off.

Last edited:
Reactions: applekund

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
May I ask how much content is there atm? (how much time it takes to get to the end of the v1.0.0)

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes