RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Boda prefers to base his games around sexual tension and power play than full on sex. As much as I would like to see MC violently dominated by succubus kitty, I can see their reasoning. Once (Insert femdom opponent) has sex with MC, the character dynamic changes and can be awkward to write for.
As a fan of “reverse rape” stories I strongly disagree, and they can also keep it for the ending if they feel that way.

Though, if they focus more on the power play aspect, I mean that’s for them to decide.

But at least I know what not to look for here which saddens me

Cause do I want to fuck these girls

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As a fan of “reverse rape” stories I strongly disagree, and they can also keep it for the ending if they feel that way.

Though, if they focus more on the power play aspect, I mean that’s for them to decide.

But at least I know what not to look for here which saddens me

Cause do I want to fuck these girls
A big seconded for being a fan of "Reverse r*pe".

Boda is definitely more of a fan of power play than outright sex. I do agree that GOR could work so long as it lead to a bad end game over for the MC. For example, if the girl shattered his pelvis or claimed his sole from riding him.

And you are not alone, these girls are sexy as hell (Except for Megan and the blacksmith imo).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A big seconded for being a fan of "Reverse r*pe".

Boda is definitely more of a fan of power play than outright sex. I do agree that GOR could work so long as it lead to a bad end game over for the MC. For example, if the girl shattered his pelvis or claimed his sole from riding him.

And you are not alone, these girls are sexy as hell (Except for Megan and the blacksmith imo).
Everyone has their opinions and i'm not knocking that, to me Megan and the Blacksmith are the SEXIEST, mature curves with dominant natures means, i would die the happiest man in existance if one of them claimed me.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Everyone has their opinions and i'm not knocking that, to me Megan and the Blacksmith are the SEXIEST, mature curves with dominant natures means, i would die the happiest man in existance if one of them claimed me.
Megan is the sexiest for sure (I also especially love Amanda and Heide). Maybe one day we will have a chance to worship Megan's sexy belly.:love:

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
i belive in the game that must not be mentioned lest you invoke another delay you penetrate kulan and cobra penetrates you
Yeah, I guess that's a more productive question rather thna whetheror not he likes it, which of his games DO have penetration Just one? Knowing what to expect is better

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is true. Your mistress is not my mistress but that's okay.

i belive in the game that must not be mentioned lest you invoke another delay you penetrate kulan and cobra penetrates you
Everytime someone mentions penetration Ethan gets findommed by Lady Cobra and the rest of us get findomed by Koda.

They have plans to do it but the current list of backlogged projects is LONG (ToT F7, ToT F8, ToT spring cleaning 2019, ToT Swan/Crow part 3, etc.).
So basically no. At this rate Warrior Guild is more likely to get a fan remake than an official update.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Lady Cobra only pegs good submissives. She will findomme anyone willing to simp with their money. Just like Boda irl.
shes not really findom but i guess you are making a joke thats gone over my head, also the blame falls on the other one more so than bo. But lets not turn this thread in to a hate train dumpster fire like the other one

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
shes not really findom but i guess you are making a joke thats gone over my head, also the blame falls on the other one more so than bo. But lets not turn this thread in to a hate train dumpster fire like the other one
What? Findom is Lady Cobra's specialty. She's the cougar in the purple dress from ToT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for negative feedback for Boda, they earned that with all their delays.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
What? Findom is Lady Cobra's specialty. She's the cougar in the purple dress from ToT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for negative feedback for Boda, they earned that with all their delays.
right but wrong thread for that, the main trashpile and the unmodderated thead are prime places for that, as for cobra she takes your levels and stats more so than your money(true she does take your money as a requirement for 1 stage/scene), karen is more findom than cobra you have to spend increasing amounts to unlock those tiers with a min requirement of 20% of your funds

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
right but wrong thread for that, the main trashpile and the unmodderated thead are prime places for that, as for cobra she takes your levels and stats more so than your money(true she does take your money as a requirement for 1 stage/scene), karen is more findom than cobra you have to spend increasing amounts to unlock those tiers with a min requirement of 20% of your funds
This is an okay thread to talk about the dev's questionable work ethic but the wrong one to talk about ToT.

As for Warrior Guild, does anyone know of any fan versions on this game?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes