RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
is it possible to unlock all with heide or what she was called? the blacksmith? I have these not filled choices. Was also a good while ago I played this game, but still :)
Also I am after a yes or no answer, if I should delve in to looking up a solution/walkthrough or not but if you also have ideas, I'm all ears!

papey

Sep 7, 2017
is it possible to unlock all with heide or what she was called? the blacksmith? I have these not filled choices. Was also a good while ago I played this game, but still :)
Also I am after a yes or no answer, if I should delve in to looking up a solution/walkthrough or not but if you also have ideas, I'm all ears!
no, despite being "1.0" the game is rather incomplete scenes-wise, with most of heide unavaiable

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Was there any update on this? its been so long.
Nope, and don't expect it anytime soon either. The devs are working on an update to a SRPG game they made, then they have another game they are putting out, plus several backlogged updates to Tower of Trample. I don't think WG will get any love before those are all taken care of, so 2022 is probably the earliest you could hope unless they change priorities (again).

• Sad
Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
no, despite being "1.0" the game is rather incomplete scenes-wise, with most of heide unavaiable
That is pretty bad. Out of curiosity, how much did Boda charge the people who actually bought Warrior's Guild?
Thankfully, I saw enough of the feedback to know better than to give them money.

Nope, and don't expect it anytime soon either. The devs are working on an update to a SRPG game they made, then they have another game they are putting out, plus several backlogged updates to Tower of Trample. I don't think WG will get any love before those are all taken care of, so 2022 is probably the earliest you could hope unless they change priorities (again).
If Warrior's Guild's code wasn't written intentionally difficult to read, I could see a complete fan remake coming out before the official game is finished... If ever.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
That is pretty bad. Out of curiosity, how much did Boda charge the people who actually bought Warrior's Guild?
Thankfully, I saw enough of the feedback to know better than to give them money.

If Warrior's Guild's code wasn't written intentionally difficult to read, I could see a complete fan remake coming out before the official game is finished... If ever.
WG is my favorite femdom game i love the gradual fall into submission compared to the rest of the genere other then mistreses of the forest which might edge it out it feels almost subtle the changes in dialouge i love how minor npcs like noble react to your submission random npcs dominating the hero olways seemed more hot to me then the big busty fmain femdoms ...if some fans did a remake and continiued on it that would be so good a new rpg maker has come out which seems eazier to program for

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
I reviewed the game recently once more and still found the game's great potential though the 1.0 version is as old as history itself. Amanda's contents are still definitely worthy for players to dig in.

It's a grief to know that this game are probably abandoned by the developer according to his schedule.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I reviewed the game recently once more and still found the game's great potential though the 1.0 version is as old as history itself. Amanda's contents are still definitely worthy for players to dig in.

It's a grief to know that this game are probably abandoned by the developer according to his schedule.
I wouldn't say abandoned. The devs have said they want to return to it, in the very least to finish Heide's content, but they have had a hard time with any sort of disciplined management of their time and so we get this situation where there are tons of half-finished projects waiting to be finished.

;KFW;LKF;WL

Dec 13, 2020
I wouldn't say abandoned. The devs have said they want to return to it, in the very least to finish Heide's content, but they have had a hard time with any sort of disciplined management of their time and so we get this situation where there are tons of half-finished projects waiting to be finished.
We just need to wait for Bowei to finish ToT first witch he should be done with soon.

fauno07

Nov 29, 2020
Heide has actually a repeatable scene in the game, you need an equipment called will-tamer that you can get if you keep losing to Ada with Hypno (the fight where she uses words like loser). At some point Heide will create it and give it to you to get access to all Ada's after loss situation where you become hypnotized. I have added a save where the option is already there, just talk to Heide and you'll see what I'm talking about but I wanted to let you know how to get it for those interested.
Hey guys, sorry for asking but i dont know how can i play the saves u uploaded, could u please tell me how :c sorry for bad english

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, Bo said he was not going to Koda anymore and July would be released. Hopefully before August :sneaky:RMVX Ace game so shouldn't be giving you any issues...?

1) If you have saves, create a backup (archive/move to folder)
2) Extract the provided save(s) in the root folder of the game (where Game.exe is)
3) Run Game.exe
4) Solve the pretitle "security screen" depending on which save you last loaded
- Ada
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Amanda
- Heide
- Maggie
- Megan
5) Select "Continue"
6) Select a save in the list and choose "Load"
7) Play.
Did I read your comment right, is Bo actually standing up to Koda?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
so...do these guys ganmes gave an issue of not having penetration? cuz I'm seeing a comments to that effect

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so...do these guys ganmes gave an issue of not having penetration? cuz I'm seeing a comments to that effect
Boda prefers to base his games around sexual tension and power play than full on sex. As much as I would like to see MC violently dominated by succubus kitty, I can see their reasoning. Once (Insert femdom opponent) has sex with MC, the character dynamic changes and can be awkward to write for.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes