RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 30, 2019
wait just asking i recently download the game
and found out below Game.rgss3a the a notepade file i call "password"
Wan!

わん

ワン
and that what is say i translation but still confused me what the point of that notepad what is that mean can somebody answer me?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
wait just asking i recently download the game
and found out below Game.rgss3a the a notepade file i call "password"
Wan!

わん

ワン
and that what is say i translation but still confused me what the point of that notepad what is that mean can somebody answer me?
Get collared by Amanda, save the game and quit out. On restart you'll get a small scene where she asks you for the "password".

Reactions: Hero sama

chesire

May 5, 2017
thanks but,
wait how do i get collared by Amanda
Hmm if I remember right. Get dominant talk to Noble then submit to Amanda. Then keep submitting and losing to her. Then mid battle she starts brainwashing you. Then after losing more to her she collars you

Nov 30, 2019
Hmm if I remember right. Get dominant talk to Noble then submit to Amanda. Then keep submitting and losing to her. Then mid battle she starts brainwashing you. Then after losing more to her she collars you
thanks that help a lot,
and one thing is when i enter that password what will happened??

Nov 30, 2019
and also i get dominant talk to noble frist one is "spanking" later is "apology" but how to get thrid can anyone told me i kind like get stuck at there?

chesire

May 5, 2017
and also i get dominant talk to noble frist one is "spanking" later is "apology" but how to get thrid can anyone told me i kind like get stuck at there?
Get super submissive and talk to her again for third option. Also password is for nothing I never had any use for it

Reactions: person13579
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes