RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
Hello, how do I get this scene for Maggie. I am already leashed to her and everything. I also think that that image is related to the last ??? on the journal. If anyone has any clues or ideas what to do, please tell me.
1604522946699.png 1604522962548.png

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I loved this game, in general I liked all the characters but my favorites are Ada and Heide so in the future I hope its content is finalized.

ayyyuhitslit

Aug 13, 2020
How do I further submission to Ada I already got to the toilet part of her combat but I don't know where to go from there

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Can someone help me? I sold my gear slots to Heidi after her foot worship scene and now I can't get them back. Every time I participate in a match, the number goes up instead of down. Is this a bug? Or is there a point where she'll eventually remove the steamy gear?

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone help me? I sold my gear slots to Heidi after her foot worship scene and now I can't get them back. Every time I participate in a match, the number goes up instead of down. Is this a bug? Or is there a point where she'll eventually remove the steamy gear?
Sounds like a bug

chesire

May 5, 2017
end of update. She won't remove the gear even if you pay your debt.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
theres an unofficial patch to fix this bug somewhere in this thread, but there is no more heidi content after that point iirc
Yeah, I remember reading that in game. I was hoping I could trigger the foot worship scene again, but it seems that isn't available right now. I hope they add a replay feature to the journal to make rewatching scenes easier.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

chesire

May 5, 2017
An update is long overdue at this time. If they are stalling for christmas update it is plain stupid at this point.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
An update is long overdue at this time. If they are stalling for christmas update it is plain stupid at this point.
this game is at the back of the queue for koda, bo is done but we doing the koda waiting thing atm while he ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you know, just standard koda things, (maybe he runs the cyberpunk pr team)

Level 0 is the current focus which was put off for halloween mansion after that swan/crow pt/3 for ToT and then maybe after that (at the end of next year) he'll turn his attention back to this, dont hold your breath though ToT fans still waiting for spring cleaning update from 2 years ago.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As much as I want to see an update to this game, Boda really needs to get working on ToT's floor 7 which is about two years overdue now.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes