RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, i'm new in this community and i want to ask you some things:
-There are official spin-off of this game?
-the last floor released is the 6th?
-who is Koda?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Hi, i'm new in this community and i want to ask you some things:
-There are official spin-off of this game?
-the last floor released is the 6th?
-who is Koda?
Tower of Trample was the main game. Koda was the creator team and his/her postion..........idk really. At one time to release 7th floor of Tower of Trample game he took straight 6-7 month break. It was not break as he promised he will deliver 2 week later for 6-7 months. His patreon actually grew.

Bo Wei at that time released Warrior Guild as usual some people were angry that why it was not a Tower of Trample was not updated but this was.

So Koda v/s Bo Wei and art plagarisation and alllll. Also, at that time a Tower of Trample update was just new update no new floor and more empty promises.

Warrior Within 0.9.9 was released also 1.0.0 was released. To this date no floor 7 is released in Tower of Trample.
User base want ToT to be first priority. Nothing wrong with that. I personally like Warrior Guild to be finished first.

Reactions: wulfhaz

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
So what is warrior guild comming update gonna be like.when is next update comming.its been a long time since I've waited.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Also can somebody tell me how to get the noblewoman's last scene that you get at max dom? I have all 3 collars and I just couldn't unlock it no matter how much I talk to her

chesire

May 5, 2017
Also can somebody tell me how to get the noblewoman's last scene that you get at max dom? I have all 3 collars and I just couldn't unlock it no matter how much I talk to her
what scene?
Noblewoman had a scene when youwere dominant andall the other scenes are all submission scenes

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes