RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sixfour

Nov 30, 2018
Nae worries, there are resistance paths where you don't submit, but to me where's the fun in that? Though that is where the glory of multiple saves shines through, save file 1 for resistance and base progress and all the other save files are for submitting to all of the dommes, each domme gets her own file to make is easy to concentrate on her submission path.

Regardless i hope you enjoy your first Koda game, when you get a chance download Koda's Tower of Trample.
To me that's where I get my enjoyment, the fighting/resistance/tenacious part, it's very peculiar that those options (of being a DOM) are there but the developer hasn't really gone through with them all the way (DOMING THE GIRLS), I guess that it is his particular taste. I checked out the sub path and it was alright, even though it's not particularly my favorite fetish I enjoyed some parts, especially Heide and Amanda. I'll check out Tower of Trample.

Apr 22, 2020
To me that's where I get my enjoyment, the fighting/resistance/tenacious part, it's very peculiar that those options (of being a DOM) are there but the developer hasn't really gone through with them all the way (DOMING THE GIRLS), I guess that it is his particular taste. I checked out the sub path and it was alright, even though it's not particularly my favorite fetish I enjoyed some parts, especially Heide and Amanda. I'll check out Tower of Trample.
Tower of Trample is 100% femdom with only submission paths (outside of defeating the mistresses)

Reactions: tormagnum

Bonger12345

Oct 18, 2019
Here is a Mega Link file with the saves and game (saves 9 I believe gives you access to the Inn Owners Handjob):

(link)

#Qb0R76tc5TuHT1OXJMQGwg (key)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just guessing here, but I bet there will 1 dominant ending where the MC leaves the guild with his head held high after earning his comission and the right to call himself a warrior, I bet the other MC focused ending will most likely be he leaves in disgrace for a true bad end.

All the other endings will definitely be 1 or 2 submissive endings with each of the perfectly dominant ladies in the guild hall, i am really hoping and looking forward to the endings most of all with the innkeeper Megan, the quatermaster Heidi and the Emissary.

Please finish this masterpiece soon Koda-

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
Just guessing here, but I bet there will 1 dominant ending where the MC leaves the guild with his head held high after earning his comission and the right to call himself a warrior, I bet the other MC focused ending will most likely be he leaves in disgrace for a true bad end.

All the other endings will definitely be 1 or 2 submissive endings with each of the perfectly dominant ladies in the guild hall, i am really hoping and looking forward to the endings most of all with the innkeeper Megan, the quatermaster Heidi and the Emissary.

Please finish this masterpiece soon Koda-
I am offfended. I want submissive ending for every npc dominatrix present. Even of all of that is without any CGs.

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I am offfended. I want submissive ending for every npc dominatrix present. Even of all of that is without any CGs.
Don't get me wrong, it was just guess work for the most part, I want the submissive endings above any other possible endings.

It's just that Megan, Heidi & the Emissary are my top 3 fave waifu for the Warrior guild, glad to see another fan of submissive fighters falling to Dominant goddesses.

Reactions: chesire and fanboi

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know how to get the last event for Maggie in the journal? I assumed it may of been something that that hadn't been implemented yet.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes