RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I don't have it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if I go to business tab, I get this (the 2nd one is for wearing her equipment)

And if I click the 3rd option instead, I get this :

So, what should I do to unlock it ?
Megan's collar can't be removed currently. If you want to do so, go to one of the others and choose to repeat their collaring scene before going back and removing the new collar.

Keep in mind that you can't get collared by Megan again without save-editing.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Update for ToT already published. WG SHOULD be next in update plan. And something tells me that it will not be soon.
Nope, bugfixing of Swan-Crow part 2 and then the new Jester character for TOT are next. After that WG possibly but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Reactions: Narak8813

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
in terms of editing saves, the one I use that works with ToT is
now I tried editing a dummy save at the start of the game for a test, and the save disappeared. Can anyone offer a theory as to why?

what should I be expecting when I go into this game properly?
lots of back-up saves? is there a lot of different choices that could ruin others? stuff like that.

thank you, comrades!

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
in terms of editing saves, the one I use that works with ToT is
now I tried editing a dummy save at the start of the game for a test, and the save disappeared. Can anyone offer a theory as to why?

what should I be expecting when I go into this game properly?
lots of back-up saves? is there a lot of different choices that could ruin others? stuff like that.

thank you, comrades!
I downloaded a save editor instead and had no problems editing the game. I don't know what is its name though so try to download one "just google rpgmaker save editor" instead of doing it online

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
so is it true that some of the content for this game ( like most the blacksmith's content) isn't translated yet?
And if that is true is it actually going to be translated at some point?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
so is it true that some of the content for this game ( like most the blacksmith's content) isn't translated yet?
And if that is true is it actually going to be translated at some point?
No. Everything is in English, but the blacksmith/shopkeep has only a portion of the content she should have implemented currently. whenever they fix that, it won't be soon.

• Sad
Reactions: starvoyager

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
No. Everything is in English, but the blacksmith/shopkeep has only a portion of the content she should have implemented currently. whenever they fix that, it won't be soon.
oh yeah there's also that glitch where if you let her rent your equipment spaces enough than the number of fights until you get out starts going up after every fight
Anyway, thank you

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes