RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
so when i started it there was amanda demanding password that was in folder is that normal? What purpose does it have?
Also can i get all scenes in 1 playtrough or do i need 3 different saves for becoming slaves to 3 girls?
There are special start menus for when you're collared. And yes, you can get all scenes in one playthrough.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
so when i started it there was amanda demanding password that was in folder is that normal? What purpose does it have?
Also can i get all scenes in 1 playtrough or do i need 3 different saves for becoming slaves to 3 girls?
It doesn't have a "purpose" you just write the code in the folder which was some dog sound if I remember, it's just a way to make the game more interactive. You can become slaves of all of them in one save but just not at the same time, the collar you have in your inventory changes.

Feb 18, 2020
So i just noticed the 1.0.0.1 version is an exe rather than a zip or rar file it's weird. Is there a reason for that? i don't want to open anything that might be potentially harmful.

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
So i just noticed the 1.0.0.1 version is an exe rather than a zip or rar file it's weird. Is there a reason for that? i don't want to open anything that might be potentially harmful.
It's normal for RPGM games from what I've seen. It just unpacks all the files. I've had no issues with Bo's other games I've nabbed from here.

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
dont know why but my anti virus always flags it when i click the exe. the exe i downloaded was ok no virus.
instead i just open with winrar and extract the contents.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys
I got enslaved by Megan, I want to break out the collar, how can I do it ?
Talk to Heide (the blacksmith) and she can remove any collar. Although why anyone would NOT want to be collared by Megan is beyond me :love:

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Talk to Heide (the blacksmith) and she can remove any collar. Although why anyone would NOT want to be collared by Megan is beyond me :love:
Because she doesn't have a lot of content atm and, iirc, what she does have, is non repeatable.

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I can't get the 3rd handjob by Megan even if I have the money to pay it...someone could help me?
It appears this text:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you

SexxPistols

Apr 23, 2020
I didn't find the option, should I wear her equipment multiple times to unlock this option ?
Plus Megan is my fav too, but I want to get all the routes :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I didn't find the option, should I wear her equipment multiple times to unlock this option ?
Plus Megan is my fav too, but I want to get all the routes :)
When talking to Heide, under "business" there should be an option with a picture of a key that lets you unlock it for 300G.

SexxPistols

Apr 23, 2020
I don't have it

And if I go to business tab, I get this (the 2nd one is for wearing her equipment)

And if I click the 3rd option instead, I get this :

So, what should I do to unlock it ?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I don't have it

And if I go to business tab, I get this (the 2nd one is for wearing her equipment)

And if I click the 3rd option instead, I get this :

So, what should I do to unlock it ?
Hmm, to be honest I don't remember how I unlocked it b/c that was a while ago. Maybe someone else knows?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes