RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Can't wait for this to be in the game. Dream scenario there :love:
I know right? Meghan is the true goddess of the warrior guild hall, followed very closely by Heidi and 3rd place is tied between the harsh dominant personality from the Noble woman, and the gentle yet rewarding domination style from the Emissary.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: fanboi and lakano

chesire

May 5, 2017
I know right? Meghan is the true goddess of the warrior guild hall, followed very closely by Heidi and 3rd place is tied between the harsh dominant personality from the Noble woman, and the gentle yet rewarding domination style from the Emissary.
Nope

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Eh to each their own, i was just saying my top 3 faves, what's your top 3, I love ALL of them.
I would have to say:

1. Maggie - Because she is tall, has long red hair and seems to have the leanest muscles out of the guild.

2. Ada - I like how she is a cocky bitch and enjoys taunting MC as much as she enjoys beating him down.

and

3. Emissary - She is a gentle femdom lady who seems to adore MC as she has him submit for her.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I would have to say:

1. Maggie - Because she is tall, has long red hair and seems to have the leanest muscles out of the guild.

2. Ada - I like how she is a cocky bitch and enjoys taunting MC as much as she enjoys beating him down.

and

3. Emissary - She is a gentle femdom lady who seems to adore MC as she has him submit for her.
1.noble shes acomparably subdued femdom to boda standards smug confident and natural in her domination i wish she had cgs i wish we could finally kiss her feet

the other doms are fantastic in no particular order i love magie and emmisary very highly too

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes