RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Download JoiPlay from the playstore
Some user here stated that due to the executable being a .com file, JoiPlay can't be used to play this game. I said that I would check it out for a possible fix, but since then I've been into plenty of shit, and I even am now. If anyone knows another solution, information would be appreciated.

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Anyone got a save for the vip lounge or armor repair scene?. Would be much apreaciated. I can't get the scenes.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Yeah nah i was nowhere that high lmao, why the lv jump for a random boss? feels like just padding to get you to grind the fuck out of the game just to be able to beat her...
The more you fight, the more the bosses actually dropmore gold. The issue is that the fucking gear and weapons cost a lot, and leveling scales each level a 100 gold. You would need like 100K gold to get to the level to actually beat Megan (including Gear and the time to level up and such). The reason she is like that is to i guess make the player loose their skills with that mind crushing move she does if you loose for entering beforehand thinking she was a fair challenge. The fact that supports this is that there is a scene if you save scum the fight and exit midfight.

TLDR: Just use a save editor to give yourself lots of gold to buy all the gear and levels.

Reactions: DominantFutanari
Feb 18, 2020
The more you fight, the more the bosses actually dropmore gold. The issue is that the fucking gear and weapons cost a lot, and leveling scales each level a 100 gold. You would need like 100K gold to get to the level to actually beat Megan (including Gear and the time to level up and such). The reason she is like that is to i guess make the player loose their skills with that mind crushing move she does if you loose for entering beforehand thinking she was a fair challenge. The fact that supports this is that there is a scene if you save scum the fight and exit midfight.

TLDR: Just use a save editor to give yourself lots of gold to buy all the gear and levels.
Honestly it wouldn't be a problem if there was more things to do in the game... as a final boss Megan would be okay but once you experience all the things with the other women (as i have) and all you have left is Megan the game feels empty and boring since now all you gotta do is mindlessly grind just to be able to beat Megan. This game needs a lot more variety in the women and what they can do. Seems like TOT got way more love than this game and its kinda a shame.

Feb 18, 2020
this was always a side project, made while X waited for Y to figure out the concept of time
Yeah i know, but still. Kinda wish it got more stuff as there's potential there for this to be a full game comparable to TOT. Kinda feels like an unfinished demo atm. I mean even one of the women is still waiting for their content to be implemented if i'm not remembering wrong.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah i know, but still. Kinda wish it got more stuff as there's potential there for this to be a full game comparable to TOT. Kinda feels like an unfinished demo atm. I mean even one of the women is still waiting for their content to be implemented if i'm not remembering wrong.

check this
Imagine, since he got 'lynched' and bo started openly talking about kodas work ethic the game in this post hasnt even been mentioned and floor 7 is still in the 'works' keep in mind while koda is doing 1 change a day and then censoring anyone on discord for calling him out bo finished 1.75 TOT floors and 3 side games

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes