RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
check this

Imagine, since he got 'lynched' and bo started openly talking about kodas work ethic the game in this post hasnt even been mentioned and floor 7 is still in the 'works' keep in mind while koda is doing 1 change a day and then censoring anyone on discord for calling him out bo finished 1.75 TOT floors and 3 side games
Man i just wish someone would be knowledgeable enough to fix this game and add to it if the original creators aren't, like a group of people come together and give it an overhaul (i'd try but i know nothing about how things in this game work or how to edit it). There's a few things I've noticed about this game that could use an update and they're so minuscule that it could be done quick by someone skilled. I don't even know if its even possible to edit and work on these games without the code from the original creators, unless its just as simple as loading it up on rpgmaker or something (which i doubt). Also how do people keep supporting these creators when it takes them this long to release content??? 2 years for a single floor wtf? game should have been done in 2 years!

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Man i just wish someone would be knowledgeable enough to fix this game and add to it if the original creators aren
even if per say I could do so what would be my incentive to do so?
it's not like i'm getting paid nor is there real motive to do so.
At the end of the day "Warrior Guild" is hardly any different from "Tower of Trample"
The both harbor the same 'content' and both cater to the same types of kinks and besides minor factors like settings and characters it'snot unreasonable to believe both are within the same universe too. If you want to them sure, I'd say go add to it but in retrospect here the game is nearly done as it stands now. There is barely much more one can add to the product as it stands

Think of it this way:
-Heide questline only has 50% more to go through
-Megan questline only has like 5% more.
-Amanda is pretty much finished
-Ada has some more to go through
-Maggie is nearly done
-Spectator is nearly done
-Emissary is nearly done
-Noble is pretty much done

They can maybe. just maybe. add in those other characters from the VIP rooms as additional content to do but that's it. there is nothing more to build upon in the game unless you want to make a whole new areas which varies depending on your choice of mistress with even more gals to 'play' with in those areas but let's be real. you'll just be making a whole new game at that point.

No what Bo/Koda need to do right now is simple
Finish the games they already already are developing and once there done with those then sure go ahead and make more. The development bloat will only be getting worse as they continually keep making and releasing more 'unfinished' games as they're still working on ones already which admittedly I have experienced myself when I was a young and ambitious game developer.

Koda/Bo. I know you're lurking here
so please just finish the games you have released already before you make more

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Warriors Guild 1.1.6: Google Drive

Minor new mind-control/will-tamer content
Minor bugfixes
The original intended 1.1 content (Heide etc.) will be in 1.2 instead

my first content post. Hope people that asked for it are happy.
Kudos on making your first content post :) I will definitely give this a download.

Feb 18, 2020
At the end of the day "Warrior Guild" is hardly any different from "Tower of Trample"
The both harbor the same 'content' and both cater to the same types of kinks and besides minor factors like settings and characters it'snot unreasonable to believe both are within the same universe too. If you want to them sure, I'd say go add to it but in retrospect here the game is nearly done as it stands now. There is barely much more one can add to the product as it stands

Think of it this way:
-Maggie is nearly done
-Emissary is nearly done

They can maybe. just maybe. add in those other characters from the VIP rooms as additional content to do but that's it. there is nothing more to build upon in the game unless you want to make a whole new areas which varies depending on your choice of mistress with even more gals to 'play' with in those areas but let's be real. you'll just be making a whole new game at that point.

Finish the games they already already are developing and once there done with those then sure go ahead and make more. The development bloat will only be getting worse as they continually keep making and releasing more 'unfinished' games as they're still working on ones already which admittedly I have experienced myself when I was a young and ambitious game developer.

There's always ways to improve a game, i actually thought of it already (of what i would do if i knew how to) but im not gonna say it here because i doubt anyone cares and it'll be too long to explain my entire thoughts and clarify better what i mean. Yes TOT and WG do share the same stuff in terms on kinks/fetishes but that doesn't really matter or make what i said any less valid. Sure there's no real monetary incentive to do so or anything really but there doesn't have to be. I would like to do this or have someone attempt to because i see potential. These games aren't exactly high quality and to me it feels like they could have way more content and polish and substance and people using the excuse of "its a one off" never really sat right with me on a game being low quality and short/unfinished i mean the fact you said "nearly done" for like more than half the characters in the game is already bad enough. What came to my mind when i said what i said was a group of people who like this game and it's idea coming together and doing something with it out of fun and passion on their free time which i've seen happen in the past for other games, i mean people already translate games (not mtl) out of passion for no gain so i don't see the problem with them going further and taking the role of developer or modder.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Aww, FUCK this.
I've been somewhat interested in the Megan content since the introduction of the Elite Arena... her hugeness in battle CG's are 1000% better than her frumpiness in her innkeeper CG's.
So I just started playing with my undefeated MC save and beat Megan LVL 4... Megan says something about how "She" will never let Megan live this down. Maybe she said it on a previous loss, but I hadn't noticed it until now.

Boda has been SO financially gifted by NOT finishing games that they're gonna drag out THIS one, too?

Unless this ~mysterious~ SHE ends up being the daughter I had when Khulan raped me with her vajay-jay all those times back in 2018... then perpetual eye-rolling.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 18, 2020
Aww, FUCK this.
I've been somewhat interested in the Megan content since the introduction of the Elite Arena... her hugeness in battle CG's are 1000% better than her frumpiness in her innkeeper CG's.
So I just started playing with my undefeated MC save and beat Megan LVL 4... Megan says something about how "She" will never let Megan live this down. Maybe she said it on a previous loss, but I hadn't noticed it until now.

Boda has been SO financially gifted by NOT finishing games that they're gonna drag out THIS one, too?

Unless this ~mysterious~ SHE ends up being the daughter I had when Khulan raped me with her vajay-jay all those times back in 2018... then perpetual eye-rolling.
I think "she" is referring to the woman who ends up taking your room, she said she's a friend of Megan. Daughter maybe? but yeah that's who i think "she" is.

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Warriors Guild 1.1.6: Google Drive

Minor new mind-control/will-tamer content
Minor bugfixes
The original intended 1.1 content (Heide etc.) will be in 1.2 instead

my first content post. Hope people that asked for it are happy.
A new challenger appears!

To unlock, win 5 consecutive matches then speak to Amanda
Be warned that this opponent is intended to be challenging and punishing!
Consider saving before this challenge.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Its truly a tragedy that such gifted individuals are so lazy and so greedy that they milk games to death,look how much ToT impacted the community and ITS STILL UNFINISHED,if it was finished they could easily find themselves in the top 10 best h games and make alot more but meh,good things cant last...

• Sad
Feb 18, 2020
Its truly a tragedy that such gifted individuals are so lazy and so greedy that they milk games to death,look how much ToT impacted the community and ITS STILL UNFINISHED,if it was finished they could easily find themselves in the top 10 best h games and make alot more but meh,good things cant last...
They're not gifted i'd say. Talented maybe but one of them is super lazy and TOT feels like its been in development hell for ages due to it.

Dececco

Apr 7, 2022

Think of it this way:
-Maggie is nearly done
-Emissary is nearly done

It's easier and more profitable to update already successful projects.

• Sad
Feb 18, 2020
It's a cruddy but effective method for making an easy $4000.00 - $5000.00 a month. As soon as F10 gets released all that money goes away.
Well. just like yandere dev milking yandere simulator eventually people will pull their patron money and their monthly support will go down. Happened to yandere dev and can't see a reason why it wouldn't happen to them. I'm honestly glad i didn't become a patreon because i think i would have been disappointed with how slow they release things.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
They're not gifted i'd say. Talented maybe but one of them is super lazy and TOT feels like its been in development hell for ages due to it.
Isn't gifted a sinonymus for talented? I already said in my comment that they ARE lazy but its not "super lazy" because they are also doing it intentionatly as to why i wrote "lazy and greedy",floor 8 standalone is out there,there might be some content already done on floor 9 to further prove my point.

Yandere situation is unknown to be but from why i heard it took a while for the idiotic patreons to realize and every month thats payed for 0 content is a month too much,look at ToT its already years and will continue so too like at Kingdom of Deception,as long as they keep releasing token updates they will win not lose if one day all patreons quit because they would have ammased quite the fortune.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It's a cruddy but effective method for making an easy $4000.00 - $5000.00 a month. As soon as F10 gets released all that money goes away.
My opinion exactly its easy cash but wouldn't they make even more if they finished their works and further expanded on them? You know higher effort higher reward.

• Sad

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Man i just wish someone would be knowledgeable enough to fix this game and add to it if the original creators aren't, like a group of people come together and give it an overhaul (i'd try but i know nothing about how things in this game work or how to edit it). There's a few things I've noticed about this game that could use an update and they're so minuscule that it could be done quick by someone skilled. I don't even know if its even possible to edit and work on these games without the code from the original creators, unless its just as simple as loading it up on rpgmaker or something (which i doubt). Also how do people keep supporting these creators when it takes them this long to release content??? 2 years for a single floor wtf? game should have been done in 2 years!
It sounds nice but the problem stems from the fact that the game is unfinished. And at this point Boda have shread through the good will of the people who would want to make an overhaul or a fan project. Usually these fan projects and translations you see are either for great games or at the very least games worth showing off to a larger audience. The fact that half of ToT's fan projects are essentially parody's done at the expense of Bowei and especially Koda is honestly telling.

Even then Let's say I (or someone else) want to make a project well look at the premise of the bodaverse. While cool it can only go so far. It's pretty much a rolereversal world where men are essentially simps that almost unversially have a thing for female body waste and body parts willing to sacrifice everything for a taste. Heelfall honestly feels like the natural conclusion for an premise like this and even then, the true ending has the MC become a slave anyway meaning that the world of the Bodaverse can never really change because you can't really do much with a maledom ending. Apart from the fact that you'll feel cathartic that the shoe is on the other foot, it can generally rub the buyers the wrong way since they came for femdom in their femdom game. So seing their doms looking pathetic retroactively makes them look less dominant (It's one of the main reasons I don't like Domina). Like imagine being able to revenge fuck Lady Cobra after handing her ass to her and in no way does she turn the tables on you slowly becoming a little bitch. Does the financial stealing femme fatale look like a sexy dommymommy to you anymore?

Plus Boda aren't interested in making maledom scenes so that means if let's say I wanted to expand on the dominant and submissive mechanic in a potential WG overhaul. That means that I either have to go text based, or find someone else to make these scenes for me. I'm an artist but I ain't a NSFW artist. Even if I did that people would bitch about the artstyle change (Look at some of the arguments on the Succubus Covenant thread or some complaints thrown at Monster Girl Quest if you don't believe me). So I would have to either come in not giving a fuck about those people or just go the all og art method. Meaning that I either have to fork over cash, or find someone as passionate as I am whose willing to do it for free but that also means that I'm on their time rather than the opposite because it's free and at any time that person can charge me so it's better to keep your tabs on them in heavy moderation.

All this to say that you could make something. But what will come of it? The main projects aren't finished so you don't have much material to base your projects on. Your scope is limited and even if you say "to hell with it all" and take these characters to a new setting, at that point you're better off making your own world with new characters.

Feb 18, 2020
It sounds nice but the problem stems from the fact that the game is unfinished. And at this point Boda have shread through the good will of the people who would want to make an overhaul or a fan project. Usually these fan projects and translations you see are either for great games or at the very least games worth showing off to a larger audience. The fact that half of ToT's fan projects are essentially parody's done at the expense of Bowei and especially Koda is honestly telling.

Even then Let's say I (or someone else) want to make a project well look at the premise of the bodaverse. While cool it can only go so far. It's pretty much a rolereversal world where men are essentially simps that almost unversially have a thing for female body waste and body parts willing to sacrifice everything for a taste. Heelfall honestly feels like the natural conclusion for an premise like this and even then, the true ending has the MC become a slave anyway meaning that the world of the Bodaverse can never really change because you can't really do much with a maledom ending. Apart from the fact that you'll feel cathartic that the shoe is on the other foot, it can generally rub the buyers the wrong way since they came for femdom in their femdom game. So seing their doms looking pathetic retroactively makes them look less dominant (It's one of the main reasons I don't like Domina). Like imagine being able to revenge fuck Lady Cobra after handing her ass to her and in no way does she turn the tables on you slowly becoming a little bitch. Does the financial stealing femme fatale look like a sexy dommymommy to you anymore?

Plus Boda aren't interested in making maledom scenes so that means if let's say I wanted to expand on the dominant and submissive mechanic in a potential WG overhaul. That means that I either have to go text based, or find someone else to make these scenes for me. I'm an artist but I ain't a NSFW artist. Even if I did that people would bitch about the artstyle change (Look at some of the arguments on the Succubus Covenant thread or some complaints thrown at Monster Girl Quest if you don't believe me). So I would have to either come in not giving a fuck about those people or just go the all og art method. Meaning that I either have to fork over cash, or find someone as passionate as I am whose willing to do it for free but that also means that I'm on their time rather than the opposite because it's free and at any time that person can charge me so it's better to keep your tabs on them in heavy moderation.

All this to say that you could make something. But what will come of it? The main projects aren't finished so you don't have much material to base your projects on. Your scope is limited and even if you say "to hell with it all" and take these characters to a new setting, at that point you're better off making your own world with new characters.
Man a lot of people really have strong opinions about what i said when it ain't even that serious. I just said i see potential in the game and its a shame that these 2 aren't doing anything with it/the game is still unfinished. Didn't need to write paragraphs on why im wrong or you disagree with me, honestly feel like my comment could have just been ignored like others on here. But i guess these games and these developers have a really opinionated/very vocally aggressive community so maybe its to be expected.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes