2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
This is an unfinished game. DONT AND NEVER BUY IT!!!!!!

Even if you have patched it, only one girl can be sex.

The shot system is a piece of shit.

Yeah, Just to cheat your money then the production team can run away.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
This is an unfinished game. DONT AND NEVER BUY IT!!!!!!

Even if you have patched it, only one girl can be sex.

The shot system is a piece of shit.

Yeah, Just to cheat your money then the production team can run away.
Was about to ask if this game is any good or it's trying to be too many things at the same time.
Looks like I got my answer.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game got released on Friday with a message that it wasn't finished. There were several hotfixes made after, and on Saturday a update with more fixes and a attempt to try and improve combat. Little early to call scam.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Gmanlives already covered this game and IT FUCKING SUCKS. It tries to be Rainbow Six but it failed badly. I mean Rainbow six ! The models eventhough they look good they're just too generic from what I've seen in Gmanlives review.

Get a better game with a better gameplay like Huniepop, Illusion games, Alicesoft Games or something that doesn't feel generic at all like BADIK or Lust Academy.

So take my stuff as a precaution. And I'll write a review after I play it.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Has the same amount of bugs as Battlefield 2042 but this one has BOOBS so this is superior product. 10/10 would play again.
ME LIKE SHOOTY BOOBY

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Like that ARPG succubus game (Edit "she will punish them" ) , this type of dev just not worth your money or time.

Last edited:

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Like that ARPG succubus game, this type of dev just not worth your money or time.
Succubus has decent gameplay and better than decent graphics though tbfh. This one is just... problematic.

As a note : I never got any problems playing Succubus no bugs at all. Just some lags due to my graphics card being really old ( GTX 960 )

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
keeps telling me gofile is overloaded cant download file , any way we can get a mediafire or meganz link please

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
They probably mean She Will Punish Them, the devs of that and this were once part of the same development company.
Ah. My bad. My bad. Still though Succubus is way better than this game. Like I can feel that succubus is Action game first and R18 Content second just like Subverse.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Ah. My bad. My bad. Still though Succubus is way better than this game. Like I can feel that succubus is Action game first and R18 Content second just like Subverse.
Sry for the misunderstand the dev made "Agony" and "Succubus" is a good team and they made some decent game. And as the reply above, I mean "She Will Punish Them".

Auditormadness9

Jan 17, 2020
Props to the makers of this game, this looks absolutely amazing on paper, but I'll be thinking of purchasing this when the following features hopefully get implemented:

1. A working wardrobe feature with as much functionality as Honey Select 2 (customizing the pantyhose types, options such as reinforced toes on or off, color palette for customizing the color, slider for the denier (thickness), then many clothes like jeans, ability to wear them over the pantyhose, so basically many clothing categories like Tops, Bottoms, Gloves, Socks, Pantyhose, Shoes, Fingernails, Toenails (and ability to make custom nail textures and colors)
2. Ability to switch gender teams (Work with guys to take down girls and even maybe be able to use their bodies after the kills ;)) Also be able to customize those female enemies with that wardrobe feature above.

Last edited:

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Sry for the misunderstand the dev made "Agony" and "Succubus" is a good team and they made some decent game. And as the reply above, I mean "She Will Punish Them".
But yeah. I wonder why they made She will Punish them when irl Succubus is already a WAY Better game than She will Punish them.

Also They got Sex. Which is definitely a plus.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes