2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Redmwhoodx

Jun 19, 2017
are there intimate scenes for only the first two girls?

am I facing a bug or the game has not progressed so far?

vzrs

Aug 13, 2020
The sight bug is still not fixed.

I think it is the dislocation of the hand model caused by the wrong calculation of the terrain height difference.

( Machine translation )

kicsihyc

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

So I am having issue with the Katherine line. The Scenerio "Chill At Bar" gets stuck at " So do you want to.." Is this a unique problem, or is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Despite this, I really like the games so far and love the high qouality renders.:love::love:

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
I have to use a VPN for Zippy and Pixeldrain, might be the same for some with Letsupload. The updated patches come from a FitGirl Repacks site comment and are on OneDrive, or whatever it's called now.
Thanks. I found a free VPN and used that to download the patches. But I have a problem with the Prime Weapon for the Commander. I press 1 and nothing happens. I can get the other equipment on 2, 3, 4 and 5, but 1 does nothing. I have bought and equipped several different guns to no effect. Anyone have the same problem?

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
I get this error when applying the first patch and when I try to apply the second patch it won't work because it says that it is the wrong version any idea how I could fix this.

Edit: Upon looking at the error in the patch application is
Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\globalgamemanagers"
[!] Required file for patching does not exist: "C:\Games\Wars and Roses\Wars and Roses_Data\level0"
are the two types of errors that pop up.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not seeing tiddies and going insane can also get someone posts deleted, before there was almost a pages worth of the same question repeated. But not any more. There might be a new patch around, no listed fixes but Lena and a moveable camera.

AntiHeresyDoge

Mar 5, 2020
Do they currently have 1 intimate scenes? Lena on my end doesn't have one. No coming soon warning as well or do I have to date them and not just give gifts?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do they currently have 1 intimate scenes...
More than one girl has a sex scene, as long as you've (sequentially) updated the game. If you look right above Lena's was only just added in the 1.050 version. I think you just need their affection be the number it wants to view it.

Reactions: AntiHeresyDoge

AntiHeresyDoge

Mar 5, 2020
More than one girl has a sex scene, as long as you've (sequentially) updated the game. If you look right above Lena's was only just added in the 1.050 version. I think you just need their affection be the number it wants to view it.

Thanks, current patch that I have is the 1.41 that's last released on this thread. Guess I'll just have to wait. Other users seem to be reporting that there are no intimate scene after Natalia (or Natasha) and Maria. Other than that, I am really enjoying the game, except for the dislocated sight.lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
Still need help redownloaded the game with fitgirl repacks and got this error popping up any idea how to fix would be nice.

ERasERHINT

Feb 8, 2022
Here are the links for Patch 1.050 (requires game to be patched up to 1.041). All credits for both the links and the files goes to Rui.

Can You upload Original Assembly-CSharp.dll for 1.041 Version ?

vzrs

Aug 13, 2020
Can we solve the problem of sight first ? Is this game playing Assembly-CSharp ?

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes