brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
First off, solid game, worth the download for sure.

Second off, am I the only one to find the MC to be a bit of a prick? I suppose as far as a fantasy prince goes he could be way, way worse, but I'd still appreciate some more dialogue options that don't come off as... prickish.

Edit: To be clear I don't mean his actions necessarily, more his dialogue

Last edited:
Reactions: BTungsteno

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Second off, am I the only one to find the MC to be a bit of a prick? I suppose as far as a fantasy prince goes he could be way, way worse, but I'd still appreciate some more dialogue options that don't come off as... prickish.

its like the middle ages type of game .. so yeah he has to be

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is the post on Patreon if you need (with public download links):

Or if you prefer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy, and don't forget to support Devs.
I'm at the end of content with each of the main girls, so I went to the market yet the Marion twins event does not trigger.
All it shows is the following:

So I'm guessing it's bugged?

Also, how do I trigger the 1 scene with Sasha and Monica?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm at the end of content with each of the main girls, so I went to the market yet the Marion twins event does not trigger.

I literally just started playing this update; are you stalking my activities?! :eek: Anyway, I didn't have any trouble activating this, so I looked a bit through the code.

Unless I'm misreading things, having the Marions show up is dependent on progressing all servant events: Josie, Ezra, Juna, etc., so that it shows up in the Character Logs and thus indicates that part is triggered. Also, you have to have met Mina and finished with her as well. Those are the only two things I can see so far, but ofc MrRooster can give exact details / correct where I've misread the code.
I haven't done this yet, but it looks to me like this is a part of the Marions set of events, so if you get those to trigger and commence, I believe you should get to them as well. (Based on the code again, since I've not gotten there myself yet.)

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I literally just started playing this update; are you stalking my activities?! :eek: Anyway, I didn't have any trouble activating this, so I looked a bit through the code.

Unless I'm misreading things, having the Marions show up is dependent on progressing all servant events: Josie, Ezra, Juna, etc., so that it shows up in the Character Logs and thus indicates that part is triggered. Also, you have to have met Mina and finished with her as well. Those are the only two things I can see so far, but ofc MrRooster can give exact details / correct where I've misread the code.

I haven't done this yet, but it looks to me like this is a part of the Marions set of events, so if you get those to trigger and commence, I believe you should get to them as well. (Based on the code again, since I've not gotten there myself yet.)
Ahhh.... I see. It seems I may have missed some servants events since when I go to the servants quarters an event starts with Juna and Lunette Gracen.
Guess I'll follow the event and see how it all goes.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
The book is bugged. I'll have a fix for it in 1.5.5 which will take a few more weeks.

The twins will show up the more you move the servant's storylines along. I'm considering applying a fast travel for the servants, but it's really not functional since so many of their story lines depend on so many other characters. I'm expecting a lot out of the coding logic here, so it's a work in progress.

Yes, actually I got that impression upon working on him in more detail. The only thing I can say is, Luce's storyline is not characteristic of him, and features of Rhea's as well. They're just not quite the way I wanted him portrayed. There are many things in the way I wrote him that just didn't take, as the story developed.

After Juna's the last candidate's updates I'm going to go back and adjust some old dialogue and images. Both could use work. it won't dramatically change the story, but it will give him more options to be less of a totally unrelatable asshole at times.

Feel free to be critical! I try to take it in stride. I'll re-read the compliments to make myself feel better after...

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
ezra feelings what the fuck.jpg

What is this being sold as? A dude on dude (gay) relationship? Because She keeps being called a He, though quite clearly the game uses the female model, so the appeal is obviously towards heterosexual males who desire a pretty girl. And then there's the endless nonsense with potions then a water spirit, and much gets lost in translation. Is this person supposed to be a girl or a guy? Or a guy who can turn into a girl at will? Or a guy who will turn into a girl permanently or has turned into a girl permanently? Clarification is in order before feelings can be "accepted" or not... not that even those have been made clear. Ezra hasn't said once what those feelings are beyond gratitude, service and loyalty.

If this is being sold as some magical transexual thing, I'm not interested. And it's a poor sale.

Reactions: bruce555

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Not really trying to sell anything with anyone. It's just a gender bend kink, and I admit it's very different from the other characters. To that end, I'd say Ezra's a very controversial character, and the content is completely optional. I'm not trying to be political; I just think femboys are hot.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you accept her as girl she will be a girl as far as the current content goes right now...i dont know if it will stay that way, the talk and sexscene after her special training phase suggests she likes the woman body more on this path...in the end its only the dev who can answer if she will stay dickfree in future content or get a "switch at will" choice...however, i will break his heart if i ever get forced into any content with a dick...

Reactions: Richardson1

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it's funny how something like being drugged regardless of the reson makes me annoyed at a LI(Judith) that i dont want anything to do with her. something about that just bugged the hell out of me.

Ezra content is solid though. i think i missed an update so atm i'm currently catching up.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 1930068

What is this being sold as? A dude on dude (gay) relationship? Because She keeps being called a He, though quite clearly the game uses the female model, so the appeal is obviously towards heterosexual males who desire a pretty girl. And then there's the endless nonsense with potions then a water spirit, and much gets lost in translation. Is this person supposed to be a girl or a guy? Or a guy who can turn into a girl at will? Or a guy who will turn into a girl permanently or has turned into a girl permanently? Clarification is in order before feelings can be "accepted" or not... not that even those have been made clear. Ezra hasn't said once what those feelings are beyond gratitude, service and loyalty.

If this is being sold as some magical transexual thing, I'm not interested. And it's a poor sale.
I don't know if you skipped too much of the early content or what but it was pretty clear that he was fully male to begin with. Basically just a trap. Later with magic becomes a girl. Fully female? Not sure what you would her at that point. I personally chose to skip the character. Just not my thing.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
If you accept her as girl she will be a girl as far as the current content goes right now...i dont know if it will stay that way, the talk and sexscene after her special training phase suggests she likes the woman body more on this path...in the end its only the dev who can answer if she will stay dickfree in future content or get a "switch at will" choice...however, i will break his heart if i ever get forced into any content with a dick...
Important to note: I have no plans to do content for male Ezra and MC.

it's funny how something like being drugged regardless of the reson makes me annoyed at a LI(Judith) that i dont want anything to do with her. something about that just bugged the hell out of me.

Ezra content is solid though. i think i missed an update so atm i'm currently catching up.
That makes sense :LOL: I would hate being drugged too.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Retribution is clearly needed. be like "remember that time you drugged me? REVENGE!!!"

but obviously nothing to dark:LOL:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Not really trying to sell anything with anyone. It's just a gender bend kink, and I admit it's very different from the other characters. To that end, I'd say Ezra's a very controversial character, and the content is completely optional. I'm not trying to be political; I just think femboys are hot.
No, I don't agree. They're not hot.

I'll pass.gif

Ezra's just a girl, physically, with an odd and unnecessary complication. This may be a limitation of the graphics engine you're using, I don't know. Which also makes selling the character as the captain of my security as... also problematic. Because she's just built as a normal weak girl. I just have to chuckle at that notion. But whatever.

Anyway, thanks for your response, not trying to be rude. If one is looking for feedback: From my perspective this character probably needs more work with regards to its motivations and how it feels towards the MC. It wasn't clear what I was getting myself into at all, with regards to these feelings Ezra has. Honestly I thought it was going to turn out that Ezra was the victim of some curse that had turned a girl into something 1/8 dude, and that the potions and the water spirit were weakening the curse. Otherwise, it's a hard sell, that any dude would be okay with being turned into an actual female. That would probably drive most men straight into a wall of insanity. There may be some guys who want to dress or look like a girl, maybe wonder what it's like. But biologically actually switching into a female would be a very traumatic experience. Going from testes to a uterus/ovary combo... wow.

That's just my two cents. Not saying anyone has to agree with me or that anyone is not entitled to their own tastes and opinions. The rest of the game is pretty good. Way too heavy on girl-on-girl action for my tastes, but it seems that's just a common problem with most games in this genre, a very heavy reliance on bisexuality. There's enough hetero going on to keep things interesting, plus diverse personalities, cultures and maybe some political maneuvering. We'll see.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it's a hard sell, that any dude would be okay with being turned into an actual female. That would probably drive most men straight into a wall of insanity. There may be some guys who want to dress or look like a girl, maybe wonder what it's like. But biologically actually switching into a female would be a very traumatic experience. Going from testes to a uterus/ovary combo... wow.
um you do live in 2022 right? pretty sure there are plenty of dudes who would switch if it was as easy as magic or potions. as for a straight guy taking that shot. well clearly Ezra likes MC so he(now she) isn't straight or at least not for the MC.

we live in a day an age where guys will chop of their dicks to be called a girl so it does fall within the realm of possibilty someone would take a potion.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
um you do live in 2022 right? pretty sure there are plenty of dudes who would switch if it was as easy as magic or potions. as for a straight guy taking that shot. well clearly Ezra likes MC so he(now she) isn't straight or at least not for the MC.

we live in a day an age where guys will chop of their dicks to be called a girl so it does fall within the realm of possibilty someone would take a potion.
A year doesn't make a biological transition easy. "It's 2022" isn't a logical argument. Chopping off your dick isn't the same thing as suddenly losing your balls and having a uterus.

There are people who are interested in what it would be like, but they don't know what it will be like, and it would be a massive biological change. That's what it would be like. Those aren't easy. Just ask a dude who's had his balls removed, or a woman who's had her uterus removed. Tons of meds, therapy, treatments, and lifetime adjustments.

And no, Ezra didn't "clearly" like the MC. Ezra was MC's slave and servant who did what she was told. We find out later why there's loyalty and gratitude, but that doesn't automatically translate to romantic feelings.

Heck, Ezra wasn't even introduced as someone interested in being a girl.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes