Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
A year doesn't make a biological transition easy. "It's 2022" isn't a logical argument. Chopping off your dick isn't the same thing as suddenly losing your balls and having a uterus.

There are people who are interested in what it would be like, but they don't know what it will be like, and it would be a massive biological change. That's what it would be like. Those aren't easy. Just ask a dude who's had his balls removed, or a woman who's had her uterus removed. Tons of meds, therapy, treatments, and lifetime adjustments.

And no, Ezra didn't "clearly" like the MC. Ezra was MC's slave and servant who did what she was told. We find out later why there's loyalty and gratitude, but that doesn't automatically translate to romantic feelings.

Heck, Ezra wasn't even introduced as someone interested in being a girl.
my bringing up the year was simply saying in this day and age there are plenty of people who would make that choice as the reality of our current time reflects that.

also you're comparing medical science/change to magical change. when people get those removed its usually out of choice or due to some disease. the trauma usually comes from having it removed without a desire to do so. there's also the strong possibility of regret if those things are removed by choice. In the case of magical change no meds are needed, no therapy(probably because he can switch back whenver he wants) no treatment, and lifetime adjustments are all his to choose as he pleases.

in Ezra case, He's making the conscious choice to remain a female.

not once did he ever refer to himself as a slave or was reffered to as a slave(as far as i remember, if he was i'll give you that.)
a servant? yeah for sure.

Ezra new interests in being a girl is character development. he didnt have an interest in it before because at the start he didnt even know it was a possibility. but now that it is and has the power to change he does so freely.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
haven't played the game but from what I've read.. it seems to me Ezra is .. normal...
and I mean normal as in , it's nothing wrong with someone wanting to be another gender, it's their choice.
and it's not outlandish... there are countless examples (I don't know them per se) of men that would like to be a woman.
I'm not counting myself among them but who am I to judge what someone wants/likes...
When I will play this VN I will for sure pursure Ezra.

Reactions: AJBit and Tavi13

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
haven't played the game but from what I've read.. it seems to me Ezra is .. normal...
and I mean normal as in , it's nothing wrong with someone wanting to be another gender, it's their choice.
and it's not outlandish... there are countless examples (I don't know them per se) of men that would like to be a woman.
I'm not counting myself among them but who am I to judge what someone wants/likes...
When I will play this VN I will for sure pursure Ezra.
the only Issue i ever had with Ezra was her unavoidable sex scene with some spirit being. but now it is entirely. overall a nice character.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the only Issue i ever had with Ezra was her unavoidable sex scene with some spirit being. but now it is entirely. overall a nice character.
that would definitely put me off..if a LI fucks someone else than MC, especially if they know each other and have feelings for each other.
That would definitely put me off her path....
Not a fan of "I love X so much , I love him/her" and then jumping on the next dick/pussy they see...
I hope it's more like.. it was unavoidable a few updates ago, but in the meantime dev added an option to stop that.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
that would definitely put me off..if a LI fucks someone else than MC, especially if they know each other and have feelings for each other.
That would definitely put me off her path....
Not a fan of "I love X so much , I love him/her" and then jumping on the next dick/pussy they see...
I hope it's more like.. it was unavoidable a few updates ago, but in the meantime dev added an option to stop that.
yeah the whole reason for the scene in general was probably because everything magical oor anything in general has to be sex based because its an adult VN. kinda funny looking back at it.

as for affection? hmmm i mean it was really talked about since Ezra was mostly about trying to figure stuff out. i think the possibilty of eaffection or feelings only came out after he realized he could be a she.

ima be honest when it comes to all the gender bending it can get confusing:LOL:

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yeah the whole reason for the scene in general was probably because everything magical oor anything in general has to be sex based because its an adult VN. kinda funny looking back at it.

as for affection? hmmm i mean it was really talked about since Ezra was mostly about trying to figure stuff out. i think the possibilty of eaffection or feelings only came out after he realized he could be a she.

ima be honest when it comes to all the gender bending it can get confusing:LOL:
"ima be honest when it comes to all the gender bending it can get confusing"
this ^^ 110% true :)))
I still hope by the time I get to play this VN the whole unavoidable sex with other/s (Ezra at least since that's the character we're talking about) will be, if it already isn't, avoidable.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
"ima be honest when it comes to all the gender bending it can get confusing"
this ^^ 110% true :)))
I still hope by the time I get to play this VN the whole unavoidable sex with other/s (Ezra at least since that's the character we're talking about) will be, if it already isn't, avoidable.
for the most part you'll have alot of wiggle room so yeah at the very least this game is something i can reccommend. also it's very Lore heavy so if you're into that then YAY. lots of babes to go around as well.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
for the most part you'll have alot of wiggle room so yeah at the very least this game is something i can reccommend. also it's very Lore heavy so if you're into that then YAY. lots of babes to go around as well.
I do like me some lore, always nice to have more information about the world,characters :D
EDIT : but the Ezra thing... that just bugs the hell out of me :D

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so like I said to to turn erza into a girl but now that choice doesnt appear again do I need to load a save before that option? I assumed that I could turn him anytime I wanted cause Im not going to lie I wouldn't mind having a "trap" into my harem as long as the MC is the only one that interacts with him in a sexual way prefearly the MC on the giving end only or with choices on what to do

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so like I said to to turn erza into a girl but now that choice doesnt appear again do I need to load a save before that option? I assumed that I could turn him anytime I wanted cause Im not going to lie I wouldn't mind having a "trap" into my harem as long as the MC is the only one that interacts with him in a sexual way prefearly the MC on the giving end only or with choices on what to do
the first time Ezra turns into a girl it's only temporary. where i am at the story he's found a way to stay as a girl. so i guess it depends on what part of the story you're at.

but as far as i know i dont thinl there's any repeatable scenes with Ezra at the moment.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
the first time Ezra turns into a girl it's only temporary. where i am at the story he's found a way to stay as a girl. so i guess it depends on what part of the story you're at.

but as far as i know i dont thinl there's any repeatable scenes with Ezra at the moment.
just started the game basically

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Porthas
1. Erza was never a slave, she started as soldier and worked her way up to become the captain of your guards
2. Drop your science shit, erza had not a medical gender reassignment, but a magical change, so every medical argument is just a waste of time
3. If you are THAT homophobic you can just decline his feelings, maybe he stays a guy on this path, i dont know, but you dont need to start anything with her that way.

P.S:
I am a misandric lesbian and even i dont have any problems with her female form.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Without spoiling too much, could someone give me an idea of what the MC is like? Is he respectable and kind while also having backbone, or is he a typical spineless cockroach that gets pushed around by all the LI's as is usually the case?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
He is a general with a soft spot for his people and his woman. Not an asshole, not a pushover but also not a brute...hes just a little too...well...lets say if he was a girl he would be known as daddys girl...

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In the library, when I clicked on "hybrids", there was no option to back out. I was stuck on that page, with the list of hybrid options. I'm guessing this is a bug. Glad I didn't save it lol

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
No, I don't agree. They're not hot.

View attachment 1930217

Ezra's just a girl, physically, with an odd and unnecessary complication. This may be a limitation of the graphics engine you're using, I don't know. Which also makes selling the character as the captain of my security as... also problematic. Because she's just built as a normal weak girl. I just have to chuckle at that notion. But whatever.

Anyway, thanks for your response, not trying to be rude. If one is looking for feedback: From my perspective this character probably needs more work with regards to its motivations and how it feels towards the MC. It wasn't clear what I was getting myself into at all, with regards to these feelings Ezra has. Honestly I thought it was going to turn out that Ezra was the victim of some curse that had turned a girl into something 1/8 dude, and that the potions and the water spirit were weakening the curse. Otherwise, it's a hard sell, that any dude would be okay with being turned into an actual female. That would probably drive most men straight into a wall of insanity. There may be some guys who want to dress or look like a girl, maybe wonder what it's like. But biologically actually switching into a female would be a very traumatic experience. Going from testes to a uterus/ovary combo... wow.

That's just my two cents. Not saying anyone has to agree with me or that anyone is not entitled to their own tastes and opinions. The rest of the game is pretty good. Way too heavy on girl-on-girl action for my tastes, but it seems that's just a common problem with most games in this genre, a very heavy reliance on bisexuality. There's enough hetero going on to keep things interesting, plus diverse personalities, cultures and maybe some political maneuvering. We'll see.
today the most younger generations are all into the trans-gender-bi-les whatnot ,not a single movie or game nowadays without you getting it smashed at your face and if your straight(hetero) then your oldfashioned...it became hip to be "bi"...a shame a lot of story dies because your bad if your "only" straight and dont want to be penetrated with all the lgbtq+-bw what not....i myself dont want a girl who is actually a guy or the other way around...maybe my english isnt good enough but i hope you get the meaning....and for the facepalmer....i dont have a problem with gay,trans or whatever and respect them but please respect my opinion also....

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes