gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
The changelog says 2 scenes for Natalyia+Taliya, but only got 1 before they moved in at the academy, and now I cant find how to access scene nr 2? :4Head:

Also, I like the ability to rewrite history through the character log in your room with priscilla, this should be applied for all the girls really. I'm too lazy for multiple playthroughs :BootyTime: *cries in missed scenes with Rhea*
for natalie and her friend you have to go to massage parlor a few times to meet them

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
A scene guide would be quite helpful to have as I seem to have done "everything" in the update and have plenty of scenes missing with no idea how to get them.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
waiting everyday. but still no compressed version for this update also :(
Sorry! I never really ventured into this. I've been swamped writing and shooting scenes. Any help (with compression) would be appreciated.
Is there any chance for the newest one to be compressed?
No, 3 Different Compressors lost their shit doing it,
but no luck in pulling it off.
My attempt of a compressed version:

Version 0.7.1 for PC (Win/Linux) crunched by myself
using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6] by hngg
with Custom Quality setting
I added the Gallery Unlocker by 123moa as it worked for me.
WartribeAcademy-0.7.1-GU-pc-crunched-yac-c.7z
Original 1.68 GB - Crunched 765 MB

Link:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Version 0.7.1 crunched for MAC
Repack of my crunched PC version
WartribeAcademy-0.7.1-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
Original 1.66 GB - Crunched 765 MB

Link:

Last edited:

codemaster

Jul 19, 2017
My attempt of a compressed version:

Version 0.7.1 for PC (Win/Linux) crunched by myself
using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6] by hngg
with Custom Quality setting
I added the Gallery Unlocker by 123moa as it worked for me. Link to the post.
WartribeAcademy-0.7.1-GU-pc-crunched-yac-c.7z
Original 1.68 GB - Crunched 765.86 MB

Link: Workupload

Thx u. Much Appreciated it

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone have a full gallery save? Would appreciate it
A scene guide would be quite helpful to have as I seem to have done "everything" in the update and have plenty of scenes missing with no idea how to get them.
I know it's not what you asked for but if you only want to see all scenes in the gallery you can use the Gallery Unlocker by 123moa. Worked fine for me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
That was long ago in the past...but that doesnt change the fact you cant summon her in this release, she has no content if you were nice.

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
there is a critical bug with visiting the city, after visiting all the places, you are thrown onto the pier and the dialogue is looped. I hope they will fix it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
... You need to be able to summon her for you to consider it content? Seriously?
Summon = repeatable stuff.
If i go to her there is nothing than "no content in 0.7" and she is nowhere in town, village or anywhere else to trigger events, so it only leavs summon, thats why i only talk about summon.
To make it short, besides the little ava in the fast travel menue you dont see her at all on the nice route in 0.7 if you completed the last version before, same goes for priscilla.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Summon = repeatable stuff.
If i go to her there is nothing than "no content in 0.7" and she is nowhere in town, village or anywhere else to trigger events, so it only leavs summon, thats why i only talk about summon.
To make it short, besides the little ava in the fast travel menue you dont see her at all on the nice route in 0.7 if you completed the last version before, same goes for priscilla.
Yes, because not ever girl gets content every release. This is literally the first updated with content for the "coercion" route, so it's weird to complain about the "nice" route not having content when it has for a while.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
there is a critical bug with visiting the city, after visiting all the places, you are thrown onto the pier and the dialogue is looped. I hope they will fix it
I recognize this bug from an older version. Are you on 0.7.1 ?
I hope that hasn't resurfaced. But if it has, I'll check it out.

Reactions: alex13_zen

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Changelog:
v0.7.1 Public
[x]
MrRooster
I wonder, what it mean? It like [x] and [o]? lol
But if it mean, [x] like i know the same NO, and [o] YES.... Dos not? o_0
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Animated, Story Driven, Slavery, Lesbian/Yuri, Childhood Friend, Elves, Virgins, Big Breasts, Flat is Justice, BDSM, Blindfold, Threesome, Sisters, Blowjobs, Boob jobs, Sex Toys, Tomgirl, Harem, Vaginal Sex
Planned content:
Incest - Prostitution - Futanari - Tentacles - Anal - Demon - Gender bender - Body Swap - Swimsuit - MILF - Teacher
UncleVT
Sadaly, i not play this Project from 0.40 version, but:
Flat is Justice - Mmmm...
It just joke? o_0
Body Swap - Mmmm...
Not undestend...
What you mean "swap"?

Gender bender - It already have it...
One of servant can be trans from Male to FeMale...
MrRooster
Hey Dev, i know you game is Awesome.... But i have 2 realy impotant qsk:
1. Why sex scenes not have "finish"? I mean... Were is Cum? 0_0
2. Gallery loking like... Shit... Realy Shit... It just CG Room... And Who need it? 0_0

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes