Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a non-asshole way to deal with Rhea and Joy? When Joy is being treated like shit by her boss I picked the nice options but the MC still talks to her like an asshole. Then the next scene for Rhea (via fast travel) is having Josie make an obedience brew for the purpose of drugging Joy into submission.

This is then marked as the end of Rhea/Joy content for the current version. Even though some other comments mention more scenes.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a non-asshole way to deal with Rhea and Joy? When Joy is being treated like shit by her boss I picked the nice options but the MC still talks to her like an asshole. Then the next scene for Rhea (via fast travel) is having Josie make an obedience brew for the purpose of drugging Joy into submission.

This is then marked as the end of Rhea/Joy content for the current version. Even though some other comments mention more scenes.
You messed up.

First, he wasn't being a jackass to her, he was playing a role. Second, there is an alternative to the potion, but you went straight for the potion. You need to get on Joy's good side

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
First, he wasn't being a jackass to her, he was playing a role.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second, there is an alternative to the potion, but you went straight for the potion. You need to get on Joy's good side
I resorted to fast travel because there where no more options in the village with the bar. I even chose "nothing for now" because I didn't want the potion but the fast travel kept taking me there. Are you saying fast travel outright skips options?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I resorted to fast travel because there where no more options in the village with the bar. I even chose "nothing for now" because I didn't want the potion but the fast travel kept taking me there. Are you saying fast travel outright skips options?
Fast travel picks an option, but all you had to do was go to the servants quarters and wait.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
It sounds more like he is complaining that there isn't any rape or NTR
not complaining .
maybe because you cant make a difference between reality and fantasy? :unsure:
or you are underage. maybe both because you cant understand my message. :coffee:
who cares what u think...lol... game is so good... outstanding animations... no complains here
but reply to me. :unsure: so.. you care. <3 btw, im not complaining.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just stumbled upon this game. The models are very beautiful and the characters are likeable too. I'm also enjoying the music.
But what disappoints me is the lack of cumshots (at least so far). It's like I can't get satisfaction and it's all the more of a pity since the girls are so lovely. Swallow for the win! :)
Edit: seems there are cumshots in subsequent scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: isotope

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm also glad the MC's face isn't shown, helps with immersion but most games still show the face.
Too bad this annoying text overlay gets in the way, wonder how it would look totally transparent.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes