phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Based on what's going on in that Crestmoor garden, Grandpa could stand to have a bit more of a backstory about his need for an attitude adjustment.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Your MC will remain intact. Nothing ever happens to his parts :3
Drat, No MC gender switch as a punishment or life lesson, you know how it feels to be in someone else's shoes. Even though I like those transformation stories, regardless I do not care as long as there is a good story it does not matter. Just what are the Transformations?. The Story looks interesting.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Reactions: JaszMan

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Played this for the first time and I must say I really liked it. I like the different girls with different personalities, and that with some you can also choose which route you want to take with them. And a total (y) for including the Fast Travel option! Too bad that you can't get punished by Magna for losing a fight. I would have liked to see that :p And I'm hoping there will be a chance to get with Cleo's mom, without losing Cleo!

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
so what's with the colored text? Is yellow warning, red bad and green good? I was more confused about the yellow colored text than anything.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
so what's with the colored text? Is yellow warning, red bad and green good? I was more confused about the yellow colored text than anything.
If your save is prior to 0.5.0 Yes, unfortunately I don't think it will carry over.
I had a hard time making them port over, it's a constant struggle. Newer versions shouldn't crack like that.
Yellow generally means the choice has a consequence - good or bad

I'll try not to use Red, they were intended to be positive and negative, but honestly that's up to you guys more than anything, so I'll stick to warning you with Yellow.

Green means it's leading to a scene

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I realy liked the arc with Priscilla, it gives here more personality then just quirky/nerdy book girl. The choice in the end also made me wonder which save i would play next, the one where i choose the real Priscilla or the one where you choose the fake one. I liked Fredrika, so losing out on her was a shame on the first route. I hope we can still aquire both fake Priscilla (Friscilla ??) and Fredrika at a later junction in the story, and the opposite to be true for the second route (being able to still get real Priscilla later on, as is semi implied in the journal at the end.)

Hope to see the next version soon, cause sofar i like where this story goes, and the various girls each are interesting in there own way.

How strange, wasn't there an incest tag ? I definitely remember that there was, I even hoped that among all the girls there were a couple of sisters, or at least one... :cry:
I always had a bit of a suspision that Cleo is your half-sister or something, but it could be that anny incest has since been dropped. Honestly the game doesn't need to jump on the Incest band wagon in its current state though, its shaping up just fine without it. I do realy like to see more of Cleo though, one of my favs among the characters.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I always had a bit of a suspision that Cleo is your half-sister or something, but it could be that anny incest has since been dropped. Honestly the game doesn't need to jump on the Incest band wagon in its current state though, its shaping up just fine without it. I do realy like to see more of Cleo though, one of my favs among the characters.
If I remember correctly, the incest tag was from the beginning (no actual incest?). Also we have a twisted story about the mother ? I thought there would be something with her (although I'm not a fan of old mops, I'm more of a younger). I thought there would be sisters, but I must have miscalculated... Maybe Dev will say something?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ya know with all the shady shit we've uncovered as the MC I'm getting a strong desire to form a partnership with all these Princesses and remove the current houses from power. Crestmoor in particular will burn should I get the chance...

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Ya know with all the shady shit we've uncovered as the MC I'm getting a strong desire to form a partnership with all these Princesses and remove the current houses from power. Crestmoor in particular will burn should I get the chance...
Why? Lady crestmoore is a genius.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Why? Lady crestmoore is a genius.
She's a cross between Mengele and Dr. Frankenstein.

Unethical experimentation on creatures and humans, using corpses to create new 'life' that requires continued 'feeding', trying to deceive the MC by replacing Priscilla with a fucking clone so news her heinous experimentation doesn't get out, complete disregard for the lives of said creations, trying to get the MC to kill two completely innocent creatures in the forest to cover up her actions, and of course vanishing all those village children (the ones we only have her word, worth nothing, came of their own free will.

She's a mad scientist that has absolutely no conscious.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She's a cross between Mengele and Dr. Frankenstein.

Unethical experimentation on creatures and humans, using corpses to create new 'life' that requires continued 'feeding', trying to deceive the MC by replacing Priscilla with a fucking clone so news her heinous experimentation doesn't get out, complete disregard for the lives of said creations, trying to get the MC to kill two completely innocent creatures in the forest to cover up her actions, and of course vanishing all those village children (the ones we only have her word, worth nothing, came of their own free will.

She's a mad scientist that has absolutely no conscious.
Yup if we rein her in little bit she is going to be great ally. the ability to create clones. Hell we can send spies all over the continent with none the wiser. It would be an utter waste to kill her

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
If I remember correctly, the incest tag was from the beginning (no actual incest?). Also we have a twisted story about the mother ? I thought there would be something with her (although I'm not a fan of old mops, I'm more of a younger). I thought there would be sisters, but I must have miscalculated... Maybe Dev will say something?
The tag originally referred to activities between sisters, not MC.

Reactions: Canade
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes