Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
probably unpopular opinion but if rhea gets a love update on one update feels like it would make sense the following update Rhea's dom path should have the next update to balance it out...again thats just me.

still like the game overall

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, I am just playing this for the first time and I noticed that the sex scene abruptly ended in the middle of nowhere. So, is this a permanent thing in the game?
The game said that there is 9 known country in the middle of battlefield, but I can see 10 and also one country/place with no name yet. I hope I am wrong and it will be explained later

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
So, I am just playing this for the first time and I noticed that the sex scene abruptly ended in the middle of nowhere. So, is this a permanent thing in the game?
The game said that there is 9 known country in the middle of battlefield, but I can see 10 and also one country/place with no name yet. I hope I am wrong and it will be explained later
There's a place there that's not part of the 9 cities. It'll be touched up on later. Some earlier scenes are abruptly interrupted, that was intended at the time. But no longer going to be the norm going forward with newer scenes. Hopefully you don't feel that way about all the scenes.

probably unpopular opinion but if rhea gets a love update on one update feels like it would make sense the following update Rhea's dom path should have the next update to balance it out...again thats just me.

still like the game overall
Yes, you're probably in the right here. Part of the struggle for me is burn out, so I tend to bounce a bit hard from girl to girl.
On the other hand, I don't burn out as fast, so I guess it's not all for nothing. Sorry Rhea, your sacrifice is not in vain. I will come back to you too!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hmm any chance to bring them to the dark sid....ahem my side? Permanently I mean not really comfortable with them working in a brothel if they are side girls/ optional harem members. Or if they are completely optional I might just end up ignoring them.
I feel the same way which is why I left the brothel storyline hanging, seen too many harem games end up having you pimping out or sharing said harem for me to willingly pursue that storyline. Irksome as the majority of the most recent update centers on the brothel.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I feel the same way which is why I left the brothel storyline hanging, seen too many harem games end up having you pimping out or sharing said harem for me to willingly pursue that storyline. Irksome as the majority of the most recent update centers on the brothel.
Didn't like the brothel stuff too, haven't played anything after that. At this point, I think there should be a guide on the forum that explains to dev's what tags match up well for the different fanbases because this is not the only game that suddenly adds stuff like that.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Didn't like the brothel stuff too, haven't played anything after that. At this point, I think there should be a guide on the forum that explains to dev's what tags match up well for the different fanbases because this is not the only game that suddenly adds stuff like that.
I have no plans to whore out any of the main cast, it's not my thing either.

My plans for the brothel don't involve any 3rd party or NTR. So if that's a concern, I feel like you should not be worried. I can understand the worry though, but as of now that place is more of a location that serves some purposes and contributes to a bit of atmosphere. I understand the concern. For the next few updates I'm going back to fleshing out stories and main cast.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I have no plans to whore out any of the main cast, it's not my thing either.

My plans for the brothel don't involve any 3rd party or NTR. So if that's a concern, I feel like you should not be worried. I can understand the worry though, but as of now that place is more of a location that serves some purposes and contributes to a bit of atmosphere. I understand the concern. For the next few updates I'm going back to fleshing out stories and main cast.
I generally don't like the classification of main girls and side girls because often I like the side girls more than the main girls.
My problem with the brothel started when the MC took Monica and Sash there, I mean you even let the MC fuck Sash what for me makes her one of the MC girls, and now we have her and Monica work in a brothel. I know that the dialogue even says that she would work as a delivery girl, what Monica's job would be wasn't even mentioned, but I don't really believe that the Matron would by 2 slaves only as delivery girls because if that would be true why would she need to see Sash and the MC fuck before she decides to buy them.

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Transformation tag is why? (All of the possible examples in the OP are "future" content).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes