Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you know i just realized most sex scenes dont even end with a cumshot do the? the scene's just...end. like there's no payload :LOL:

but yeah decided to count the scenes in which this happens and seems like it happens for every scene in the last two updates.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
you know i just realized most sex scenes dont even end with a cumshot do the? the scene's just...end. like there's no payload :LOL:

but yeah decided to count the scenes in which this happens and seems like it happens for every scene in the last two updates.
^ Yes. I had not personally realized this until recently, and I'm being careful so those scenes make it in for 0.5.0 - It's a personal preference problem. :oops:
I won't revisit those scenes, but I will be more mindful of this going forward.

Forgot to say, thank you for playing the game and giving feed back (y)!

Last edited:

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Are scenes with Ezra and Josie repeatable?
Also, how can you use the potion on Ezra if you decided to skip it the first time around?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Are scenes with Ezra and Josie repeatable?
Also, how can you use the potion on Ezra if you decided to skip it the first time around?
Currently, no they are not repeatable, and you cannot use the potion on him if you did not initially.

All of the main cast, and all of the servants will have repeatable scenes down the line. Some of these are currently story based, and won't be repeatable unless you have them saved.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
think theres an error when you try to skip bastets scenes after first encounter with chick.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
have "SLAVE" but no RAPE or NTR .

• charlatan,
  • deceiver,
  • double-dealer,
  • fake,
  • faker,
  • fraud,
  • impostor.

to the pepols .
I haven't played the new update yet, but I am guessing that you are talking about the brothel thing. But iirc it's the girls' idea to go work in the brothel, I have to admit I am not a fan of prostitution in these games but I wouldn't call it NTR if the girls don't have any romantic relationship with the mc. But as I said I haven't played the update yet so maybe the dev went to dark side and decided to add ntr to the game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I haven't played the new update yet, but I am guessing that you are talking about the brothel thing. But iirc it's the girls's idea to go work in the brothel, I have to admit I am not a fan of prostitution in these games but I wouldn't call it NTR if the girls don't have any romantic relationship with the mc. But as I said I haven't played the update yet so maybe the dev went to dark side and decided to add ntr to the game :ROFLMAO:
It sounds more like he is complaining that there isn't any rape or NTR

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes