raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Does this game get better the further in you go? The sex scene with the elf (Juna?) and all the BJ/TJ scenes you can perform with her at the start of the game all end with a black screen saying "you continued for a while" with no orgasm / money shot.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So...atm ..there is no walkthrough right?and there are missable scenes right?
I so want to play this game...but I'll wait ...either untill there is a walkthrough...or the game finishes I guess..even though it ticks most of the boxes I'm interested...with 1-2 that I don't really care but most I'm interested...
Is there a ingame walkthrough?helper system?for every scene I mean..even those "hidden"

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
So...atm ..there is no walkthrough right?and there are missable scenes right?
I so want to play this game...but I'll wait ...either untill there is a walkthrough...or the game finishes I guess..even though it ticks most of the boxes I'm interested...with 1-2 that I don't really care but most I'm interested...
Is there a ingame walkthrough?helper system?for every scene I mean..even those "hidden"
Yes. This build actually includes a gallery that will essentially let you know if you are missing some kind of content.

There is a progressive character log in your room that will guide you along.
As for the hidden content, most consequential choices are color coded to clue people in.
I say most only because I might have missed some. If it is not color coded, but has a detrimental impact on the story, that was not intended.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Haven't played yet but I see there are 5 girls and the description says each city sent one. Does that mean there will be 5 more in the future?

magus448

May 22, 2018
If the Rahm are willing to give us multiple wives, why not get all 4? Unless one of them needs swap out for Isha's position so we are still left with 3 anyway.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: viewfinderlife

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Haven't played yet but I see there are 5 girls and the description says each city sent one. Does that mean there will be 5 more in the future?
we are the 10th kingdom, one kingdom doesn't have a suitable girl they could send...so I think the total is 8
I think it's mentioned in the prologue by June (pink haired elf too)

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
we are the 10th kingdom, one kingdom doesn't have a suitable girl they could send...so I think the total is 8
I think it's mentioned in the prologue by June (pink haired elf too)
That's right! There will be 8 total, with a variety of other girls involved spread out.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Looks like old saves were corrupted since 0.3.1 or 0.3.2, unfortunate, but i don't mind playing through again.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes