Bobblah85

Jun 17, 2018
What does the color coding of the choices mean? Is there a difference between a green or a yellow choice? Is one more ideal than the other?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
What does the color coding of the choices mean? Is there a difference between a green or a yellow choice? Is one more ideal than the other?
I considered talking about this, but in reality they are just clues.
Yellow suggests it leads to something in the future
(I'd recommend having a save here if you are a completionist)
Green suggests a scene is occurring here and now. Neither is more ideal, they are just hints to let you know something potentially missable is happening.

These choices will be more useful once the gallery is installed.

yamcha77

Aug 31, 2017
On the Magna storyline, after i finish the quests for Cherry and her followers, when i check the character log it says i should look for Magna at the barracks but i can't seem to find her. Any help?

• Sad
Reactions: MrRooster

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
On the Magna storyline, after i finish the quests for Cherry and her followers, when i check the character log it says i should look for Magna at the barracks but i can't seem to find her. Any help?
Talk with Juna in the room to use fast travel, use it and click outside on the icon of magna.

Reactions: yamcha77

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok... I do not know who it need, by here it is, Last Save 0.3.4 content aka 100% lol

Mar 12, 2020
Really hoping we get to keep that sword and its not a one time thing and perhaps more stuff like that in the future. Great game so far.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
By the way does every girl is going to have two routes(manipulation and love) or it is only for rhea and lucy?

P.S I hope the next update has more on rhea

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
By the way does every girl is going to have two routes(manipulation and love) or it is only for rhea and lucy?

P.S I hope the next update has more on rhea
Each girl will have 2 routes, but no, they won't always be Manipulation and Affection.
Sometimes it will be something to do with their particular situation.
The next update does in fact have more on Rhea. Hopefully to be released on time, and complete for patrons on the 30th, and for everyone else on Nov 4th or 5th

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
*Read the changelog for 0.4.1*
v0.4.1
Removed inappropriate end of content messages
Fixed a scene being available before proper interactions with Luce/Cleo
Fixed some typos

Is that it? Nothing more?

Reactions: Macgamer

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
For the month? No. Far from it.
0.3.4 to 0.4.0 is the release.

0.4.0 to 0.4.1 is usually just small/critical bug fixes - those will look tiny, but the monthly release is much bigger.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For the month? No. Far from it.
0.3.4 to 0.4.0 is the release.

0.4.0 to 0.4.1 is usually just small/critical bug fixes - those will look tiny, but the monthly release is much bigger.
Ooooohhhh! So the changelog on the OP thread was being skipped, no wonder...Thank you for your answer

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v0.4.1] Mr.Rooster

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 806 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 789 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Not much i can do without make the quality really low.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
say if we refuse Taliya now, will that open up a route to free her of the mark (and a possible love route...though her personality seems to not match the love route per se) or is it something else entirely?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes