magus448

May 22, 2018
No idea. Was a little iffy when hearing about her cheating on her last betrothed. But seeing who it was with. I don't mind her having a pretty servant girl that has fun with the both of us sometimes.

Might be her being all secretive about her families dealings, but as she said, her family deals in information. So when it's clear she might be chosen, she may be more forthcoming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
What everybody's problem with rhea lol. Her manipulation route is shaping out to be fun:sneaky:

I just dont like or trust her,and I agree,her manipation does look super fun.

I also really dislike Luce's sister as well. Couldn't go along with her plan. Luce is too sweet.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started the Isha content and she's a poster girl for why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

I've put a pin in helping Sash and Monica join the brothel...not sure I like the route that is going but not enough information currently.

The turn with Taliya was also unexpected and unwelcome. I don't see her being faithful long-term honestly.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Seems like everything I do leads me to a error message screan of roll back or ignore and stuck in a loop

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Seems like everything I do leads me to a error message screan of roll back or ignore and stuck in a loop
>.> Very sorry. This is an issue I constantly try to avoid. I'll keep revisiting it, because small changes in code can sometimes break saves in Renp'y
No excuse, once I have a better system I am sure I will be able to avoid these kinks. Thank you for playing the game!

Reactions: TadStrange

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Nice game! Will stay up to date on this one.

Sometimes there seems to be an issue of ambient sound continuing in scenes it shouldn't (example rescuing the noble sisters, the markets noise continued in scenes it felt very out of place in).

Played 0.4.1 so won't comment on the spelling errors I found, they're probably fixed. Looking forward to future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Allright, still on 0.4.1 (downloading 4.2 now so I can be sure the critique is fair and whatever I say next that has been fixed you can obviously ignore). Remember, I'm giving this as constructive feedback because the game has a lot of potential and I want it to be great.

There are some continuity/storytelling errors some of which I'd say are related to the game lacking a day-night system, which I on a whole think the game would really benefit from. Some of it is the writing itself.

Example being the Rhea - Joy storyline. So, "rescuing" Joy. (Which he could have done without calling her a bitch and a thief, that seemed very over the top and unnessecary and her reaction not really plausible). She leaves saying she's gonna live off her saved silver, yet immediately when you get back to the academy she shows up begging for work, no scenes in between.

This invalidates their prior conversation. That's why I think you need a day-night system so that you can trigger that event as two nights after the rescue-event or something. Very similar things apply to a lot of other scenes - sometimes not really an issue, sometimes it really becomes a problem for the storytelling.

Second thing that bothered me here is Ezra. I changed her sex to female, yet (s)he is still talked about as a male and the bigger boobs are gone. I assume it's planned content not implemented, but if it's missed it was worth mentioning here.
Is a day-night/time system planned?

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Allright, still on 0.4.1 (downloading 4.2 now so I can be sure the critique is fair and whatever I say next that has been fixed you can obviously ignore). Remember, I'm giving this as constructive feedback because the game has a lot of potential and I want it to be great.

There are some continuity/storytelling errors some of which I'd say are related to the game lacking a day-night system, which I on a whole think the game would really benefit from. Some of it is the writing itself.

Example being the Rhea - Joy storyline. So, "rescuing" Joy. (Which he could have done without calling her a bitch and a thief, that seemed very over the top and unnessecary and her reaction not really plausible). She leaves saying she's gonna live off her saved silver, yet immediately when you get back to the academy she shows up begging for work, no scenes in between.

This invalidates their prior conversation. That's why I think you need a day-night system so that you can trigger that event as two nights after the rescue-event or something. Very similar things apply to a lot of other scenes - sometimes not really an issue, sometimes it really becomes a problem for the storytelling.

Second thing that bothered me here is Ezra. I changed her sex to female, yet (s)he is still talked about as a male and the bigger boobs are gone. I assume it's planned content not implemented, but if it's missed it was worth mentioning here.
Is a day-night/time system planned?
A day night cycle was originally planned.
The implementation was so difficult at the time, since I knew so little about the coding.

I'll look into it again, but it will take me time.
Which means it could be half of what I get done this next update.
I don't think I particularly mind, only I hate not to move some content forward.
Such is the problem when I work on this recreationally.

What you say makes a ton of sense so I will think about how I can implement it sooner rather than later.

Rhea's story line is the hardest one for me to write. It really tows the line between a good/bad or just plain over the top character for me sometimes. I'll ponder on that critique a little since I can see where you are coming from.

As for Ezra, the potion is temporary.
I like the way you think. More on him later.

Thank you for the feedback! It is very constructive.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
>.> Very sorry. This is an issue I constantly try to avoid. I'll keep revisiting it, because small changes in code can sometimes break saves in Renp'y
No excuse, once I have a better system I am sure I will be able to avoid these kinks. Thank you for playing the game!
Oh it's no worries! I figured a way around it, had to start the game over but I actually didn't mind and enjoyed replaying it all. Let me recall all that was going down in the story up until this point cause it had been a while. Thank you for taking the time to answer us and create this awesome game!

• Red Heart

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
A day night cycle was originally planned.
The implementation was so difficult at the time, since I knew so little about the coding.

I'll look into it again, but it will take me time.
Which means it could be half of what I get done this next update.
I don't think I particularly mind, only I hate not to move some content forward.
Such is the problem when I work on this recreationally.

What you say makes a ton of sense so I will think about how I can implement it sooner rather than later.
Yeah, that makes sense, I totally get why it has been postponed. If you could make it work, it will probably make the long run easier for you. If future content is done with the day-night cycle in mind it means down the road you won't have to retrofit as much. Unfortunately I know nothing of coding, but if I were you I would probably try to contact devs who have done a day-night cycle in Ren'py and ask for advice on how to do it. I imagine you could apply the same logic they have. Two examples which you are probably familiar with are Mythic Manor ( ) and The Headmaster (devs f95 user).
On the other hand, maybe you will find a nice way to work around the problem. The story of Luce felt much better - the event finding the robber was gatekeeped waiting for another events trigger which gave the illusion of time passage.

Rhea's story line is the hardest one for me to write. It really tows the line between a good/bad or just plain over the top character for me sometimes. I'll ponder on that critique a little since I can see where you are coming from.
Regarding the conversation with Joy. If you have a problem deciding which way the MC should go, you can give the player multiple options like you did the farmer/priestess girl (forgot the name :p) at the village party. That I thought was well done, and the options had some nice ambiguity as to how bad/good they were. The conversation with Joy felt polar to that with no alternatives presented. When MC approached her I imagined telling the owner I would pay for the tab with extra tips to get him off her back. That way she would be indebted to him (got to keep her job, MC looks trustworthy and kind etc). It was quite flabbergasting to me when he was all like "Let me just go destroy this womans career right quick, that'll be sure to get Rhea on my side:KEK:" especially since Rhea loves working at that bar with her.

As for Ezra, the potion is temporary.
I like the way you think. More on him later.

Thank you for the feedback! It is very constructive.
Maybe I missed the part about the potion being temporary, I was under the impression it would be permanent. Maybe it was just me reading what I wanted to read haha. If it's something that fits into the narrative you want to tell, maybe Josie can invent a permanent potion down the line? (Maybe because Ezra misses you he will convince Josie himself? That would add a nice touch).

Anyway, it's your story, I really don't mean to tell you how to do it and I feel like I overstepped my bounds already. If you feel like you stumble upon a problem writing a scene here or there you can always drop a line and we can brainstorm a bit.
I hope it all runs smoothly for you, keep up the great work :)

• Red Heart

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Apr 9, 2019
i can see this getting a rework as you get better with lighting effects and such. pretty enjoyable. it was nice to have something to do qith juna while you opened up the other girls. i enjoyed the longer excursions too. keep up the good work. i will certainly do a replay in the future when more content as well. this has promise

• Red Heart

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Game is pretty good, definitely high up on my list of games that I always look for an update for. Cleo is my favorite.

Only question for the author, is pregnancy planned?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Game is pretty good, definitely high up on my list of games that I always look for an update for. Cleo is my favorite.

Only question for the author, is pregnancy planned?
Thank you. :D
Not initially, no. It could easily fit in, but it's not on my long to-do list. That's going to be one of those things I'll add in once I have either more content, or more following/demand.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes