Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I haven't played the new update yet, but I am guessing that you are talking about the brothel thing. But iirc it's the girls' idea to go work in the brothel, I have to admit I am not a fan of prostitution in these games but I wouldn't call it NTR if the girls don't have any romantic relationship with the mc. But as I said I haven't played the update yet so maybe the dev went to dark side and decided to add ntr to the game :ROFLMAO:
Yeah im not a fan of all this prostitution either and we have all these princess's to have sex with why would a prince bother? As for Ezra I skip all his content... thats just not my kink at all and kinda ruins things for me.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played the update and it was good, I really like the brothel girls even though I am not really into the prostitution thing

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Finally played the update and it was good, I really like the brothel girls even though I am not really into the prostitution thing
Hey what's this about prostitution? Do some of our girls end up being prostitutes? If so is there any way to avoid that or is it just a no choice thing?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey what's this about prostitution? Do some of our girls end up being prostitutes? If so is there any way to avoid that or is it just a no choice thing?
There is a brothel in one of the places you visit, but it doesn't involve any of the main girls.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
They are not really random, it seems that you will have more content with them in the future, they are more like side girls.
Hmm any chance to bring them to the dark sid....ahem my side? Permanently I mean not really comfortable with them working in a brothel if they are side girls/ optional harem members. Or if they are completely optional I might just end up ignoring them.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
is there a discord?

No plans for any NTR. No plans for plans of any NTR.
The brothel will eventually tie back to the main plot. Until then, let's just have some fun ;)
The game will have darker timelines, and even some bad ends. But those type of things are a ways off, and will be avoidable.

Looking over my time line I barely have 25% of my plot laid out. I feel like I'm moving pretty slow even though I sometimes work all day on the project. But it's fun, so hopefully that keeps. Thank you all for playing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hmm any chance to bring them to the dark sid....ahem my side? Permanently I mean not really comfortable with them working in a brothel if they are side girls/ optional harem members. Or if they are completely optional I might just end up ignoring them.
As of right now, since they were just introduced to the game in this update. But it would be cool if we had that option in the future.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I confess I played this game only because none of the other ones I am were updated, but damn, if this isn't actually really good. Way better than I expected. Even the open-world mode, which I figured I'd want to change after the first 10 minutes of grinding repeatable scenes or stats...but no grind. Nice work MrRooster, I look forward to more!

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I haven't played in a while, a couple of updates.... and what do i see ? half of the girls without a continuation and then only strange choices.... or this or that... It's all pretty sad. Why do I have to choose what to watch? I want to watch everything.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes