May 7, 2020
Thread Updated: 2020-12-12

45~ Days no new news about update...
I ma cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
And were is compressed version?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That has been requested in the right place from the right blue heroes of this thread ... be patient and game some more!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
..No. That would be the bad kind of ntr :rolleyes:..well, assuming your neighbor isn't female(uhh your preference?) and not a part of the harem...And then your analogy simply falls apart. It doesn't make sense.
I'm trying to understand your logic. Do you have a problem with harem members doing stuff together when you are not there(I find this odd..its a harem...???)
I see. Then you probably don't want a harem. It is what it is.
I can't say how much I hate this fucking logic that harem = girls being bisexual and doing stuff together on their own. My understanding of a harem is a bunch of girls willing to share their man with each other. Not some open relationship orgy where everyone is fucking everyone. That's what ruined a game like Max's life for me, started great, became a fuckfest where the girls are getting more action with each other than the MC is getting with any of them.

Games like WVM and MNF are better examples of harems, where the girls are aware and happy to share the MC without jealousy or going off doing shit without him.

MrRooster I haven't seen it answered yet, but asked a few times...
Will the planned futa, prosititution, gender bender, demon and tentacles be avoidable? Because if not and any of those involve our girls, it's not worth starting this game for me. I don't want to start something only to have it ruined (in my opinion later).

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so this update was ok(6.0) kind of annoyed going for the Priscilla route makes you abandon Frederika. like if you went after the nymph i feel like some negotiation could've been done to keep her. dont mind if that means i lose out on the mother.

also the Lonely guard in thie village was a missed opportunity.

but yeah this choice wasnt as difficult compared to Luce's route in her case i went with the sister just cause i didnt want to get some other guy laid. the downside is i ended up with a route i probably wont care for:confused:.

lastly the gallery is weird. i have some where it says one number short of unlocking so as a result it doesnt unlock for crap. most galleries work where as soon as you get to the scene it unlocks.

definitly appreciated avoiding lesbian options though. not that i did but i sure as hell appreciate its my choice to let Josie get it on with someone else. or Juna as well. to bad we didnt get any option like this with Rhea but eh part of the story and at least we get to have a....blackmail path? with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: erg1986

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have 2 saves right now, one where I choose the main girls like luce and priscilla and the other save is for the other routes like luce's sister.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I can't say how much I hate this fucking logic that harem = girls being bisexual and doing stuff together on their own. My understanding of a harem is a bunch of girls willing to share their man with each other. Not some open relationship orgy where everyone is fucking everyone. That's what ruined a game like Max's life for me, started great, became a fuckfest where the girls are getting more action with each other than the MC is getting with any of them.

Games like MWV and MNF are better examples of harems, where the girls are aware and happy to share the MC without jealousy or going off doing shit without him.

MrRooster I haven't seen it answered yet, but asked a few times...
Will the planned futa, prosititution, gender bender, demon and tentacles be avoidable? Because if not and any of those involve our girls, it's not worth starting this game for me. I don't want to start something only to have it ruined (in my opinion later).
I played all of Max's Life. You have a very warped perception of the game if that's what you think it turned into.
But I get it. To each their own. Personally, as long as at the end of the day MC is still the main focus, it doesn't matter to me if the girls get a little friendly with each other, but I understand how off-putting experiencing content you don't like in a game can be.

On another note, the dev gave an answer to your query already. Someone else asked before in the thread.
Going forward I will try to make most scenes avoidable in general. I'll have to leave it up to you to decide if you think it's something you will be into, but for the story to be sensible I cannot promise that they will all be.
Sounds reasonable to me, as long as its not just a "skip" button with zero continuity in place of story branches for avoidance.

Also what is "MWV"? Do you mean WVM?(I played that and also MNF. Both great games, even if the writing is a bit..."eh" in some areas. But overall content is good). I hope you find more games that are to your preference.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Also what is "MWV"? Do you mean WVM?(I played that and also MNF. Both great games, even if the writing is a bit..."eh" in some areas. But overall content is good). I hope you find more games that are to your preference.
:FacePalm: yeah, that's what I get for typing while on the phone with some. Yeah it is supposed to by WVM.

Thanks for the quote on the stuff, I saw that one after I'd posted. I'd read every reply from him til your message I quoted. It's a very promising answer but still leaves room for some stuff to be unavoidable. Not as bad as the replies from another dev I was reading replies from... "I'll take your comments under advisement and decide" I.e I have all these crazy tags but no idea what I'm putting in my game. Madness.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
How strange, wasn't there an incest tag ? I definitely remember that there was, I even hoped that among all the girls there were a couple of sisters, or at least one... :cry:

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
guys i need help... did u guys know how i need to meet luce at outside the campus?? i dont know please help..

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
but yeah this choice wasnt as difficult compared to Luce's route in her case i went with the sister just cause i didnt want to get some other guy laid. the downside is i ended up with a route i probably wont care for
I think you misunderstood what happens if you go the other route. Either MC sleeps with Lunette, or no one does. Never does MC follow Joanna's plan exactly, the choice is whether he carries out the plan himself, or does not carry out the plan and instead gives his attention to Luce.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
guys i need help... did u guys know how i need to meet luce at outside the campus?? i dont know please help..
I don't know which scene you are talking about, but, if you choose the "Fast Travel" option, you are taken to a menu with the girl's portraits. Clicking on the portrait takes you to wherever they are, assuming they have scenes available.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
i take explore...
I don't know which scene you are talking about, but, if you choose the "Fast Travel" option, you are taken to a menu with the girl's portraits. Clicking on the portrait takes you to wherever they are, assuming they have scenes available.
ouh intake explore maybe i miss that scene ok i try btw tq

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
i take explore...

ouh intake explore maybe i miss that scene ok i try btw tq
A lot of Luce's scenes take place at the farm. On the academy map, click 'Exit Academy' on the bridge and you'll be on a map with a small build called 'Farm Area'. Click on that, its probably what your after from memory.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
It's funny... It's really, really funny... What is a harem? Multiple girls belong to 1 man, right? What do they do when he doesn't give them attention? Why don't they play with each other? When I see a compare of girl x girl and girl x stranger man... I just can't get past it. It's a matter of taste, yes! Sex between girls is not sex. It's not the same sex between a man and a woman.

Games like MWV and MNF are better examples of harems, where the girls are aware and happy to share the MC without jealousy or going off doing shit without him.
What are these games, please explain, I'm curious.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What are these games, please explain, I'm curious.
WVM is harem game. WVM is the full name of the game, it's not an abbreviation.
My New Family (MNF) is another harem game.
Both are very good and pretty popular.
Just search for them under the links, or click on the mnf image in my sig for the one. Not going to link them here because it goes off topic.

Reactions: BTLD

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
ok i like this game used Honey Select 2 caracters appereance even scenes,good job Creator

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes