phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
For those of you stuck in the docks after leaving the brothel or probably just visiting the red light district, it's because the dev has bad logic on checking what MC and Juno have visited. In game/script.rpy at line 26324:

Code:
"Head back to the Academy" if brothel == 1 and city_market == 1 and city_docks == 1 and adv_common == 1:
should be changed to

Code:
"Head back to the Academy" if brothel == 1 and city_market > 0 and city_docks == 1 and adv_common == 1:
When you head to each of the districts, they flip the variables from 0 to 1. However they hide the red light district option until you visit the city market. So city_market is set to 1 when you first visit and then gets bumped to 2 when you visit the red light district.

I've attached a zip of the modified script

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I'll work on a fix, and release an update in the next few hours >.>
Thank you phupdup for the insight on that bug. I hope you don't mind if I use that fix?

What is the song playing during the meeting between the MC Monica and Sash? Shazaam is failing me
Blood Eagle

Last edited:
Reactions: sext800

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
so the game seems to have many missable scenes
is there a walkthrough or a need of one to get every content? (is it easy to miss scenes?)
or does the game have an in-built walkthrough? (if there is, is it good enough?)
I'd say the current in game system is not good enough to ensure you miss no scenes.
There are definitely scenes meant to be explored and found.
I wanted to maintain that sense of gain, but maybe that was a bad idea.

I will release a guide that I patch from update to update with the next release.

how many renders are in this game as of right now?
Hmmm. I just counted, Scene to scene I do individual renders for their expression and motions. Not counting duplicates like those I'd say about 700 renders, counting minor alternations at least 2000, with at least 100 animated scenes, separate from those renders. That number is updated from my patreon post. Which I should update now XD

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So after i tell Sash and Monica about the brothel the game says visit anytime to go to the city with them, but after that they seem to disappear from the game entirely. there was no prompt saying that last scene was it for this version so am i to assume it was in fact the last scene this version?
Also the game allows us to click the "visit city with magna" but then it tells us we need the stepmom, and then transports us back to the scene with Magna and the villager when we go after cherry. I have already completed all of Magna's story, so i assume this time travel backwards is a bug?

Reactions: Macgamer

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
what's with all those missable scenes in the changelog? are they easy to be missed? why would the dev put efforts into those scenes just for players to miss them? just asking :)
I try to make scenes hard to miss using some color prompts.
I've been making mistakes, but every update I try to be more careful to include color if it's an option that potentially leads to a scene. [Those are recommended save points.] I'm trying to include a variety of results to make people feel like their decisions made a real difference. That's just a personal preference of mine when I play.

So after i tell Sash and Monica about the brothel the game says visit anytime to go to the city with them, but after that they seem to disappear from the game entirely. there was no prompt saying that last scene was it for this version so am i to assume it was in fact the last scene this version?
Also the game allows us to click the "visit city with magna" but then it tells us we need the stepmom, and then transports us back to the scene with Magna and the villager when we go after cherry. I have already completed all of Magna's story, so i assume this time travel backwards is a bug?
Very much a bug...There should be Sash/Monica content, but not Magna. Thank you for that report! Let's...not speak of this...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It doesn't look like the dev has put in end of content markers for magna and cherry's brothel spies in this update. The last thing we get with magna is going on a stakeout for cherry the bandit and resolving that. If going on the cooperating with cherry path and letting her set up spies in the city brothel, we are left after commenting on their outfits and being told to pick them up next time to present as your slaves.

I suspect the unresolved magna issue has something to do with lovemag being stuck at 6 when there is a magscene7 label in the script but no jump call to it anywhere else in the code. This would be a scene where magna would properly thank you back at the academy after the cherry stakeout. The end of that unused block would set maglove to 7.

The unresolved spies thing comes from cherry_bite being stuck at 6, and a cherrybite7 label block that never gets jumped to anywhere. The end of that block would set it to 7.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I've fixed more bugs than I would have liked to have >.>
But Thank you all for your reports, they have been super helpful!
v0.3.3 will be much cleaner for it.
Will you be releasing a patch or a full update soon? Just curious.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Just a patch. It's out now!
I will mention tho, that it has some content that wasn't in 0.3.2
Because in fixing some bugs I realized a whole scene was being cut off.
Cool - I will wait until the patch is released here

akstorm

Apr 12, 2019
op needs to be updated with version 3.3 untill then you can go to paetron and download it for free

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
op needs to be updated with version 3.3 untill then you can go to paetron and download it for free
Didn't know it was public on Patreon. I hardly go to the site since most devs put the content behind paywalls. Downloading presently :)

Reactions: akstorm

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I won't talk about bugs and gameplay, it's said without me, but I can't keep silent about animations...
In general, ALL the girls are very beautiful, there is no fucking MILF (I'm terribly bored that they are right everywhere), and when I got to the animations, I was looking forward to juicy, sexy scenes with charming girls...
Boom Fuck ! I counted about 2-3 normal sex scenes, while the sex scenes here are quite a lot... Why...WHY !?? they are all made in the style of some childish erotica ? where juicy animations with penetration ? why in all scenes of blowjob I see not the face but only hair ? where the animation of the cock in the pussy ?
There is simply no limit to frustration...okay 1-2 scenes WITHOUT penetration, for a change but not vice versa ! I'm not 15 years old (a long time ago) to jerk off to bouncing tits !
The saddest thing is that in most cases it is just a couple of centimeters away and there will be luxurious scenes... but no.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So many missable scene's. I'm kinda disappointed I gave any effort into play this game when you don't get to see it all. This is strange for a harem game, you would think all content available in a harem game.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
So many missable scene's. I'm kinda disappointed I gave any effort into play this game when you don't get to see it all. This is strange for a harem game, you would think all content available in a harem game.
If the game is free-roam it's only logical that there would be missable scenes. Otherwise, the game isn't truly free-roam.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There's also a bug that I think most overlooked, (or I think it's a bug) when you get the option to meet Magna's stepmom, it takes you back to the whole bandit scene where you have to fight that leader girl.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes