Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
It is a nice start and it has potentials just wondering if there will be harem route or we have to choose just 1 girl for Princess ?

• Star-struck
Reactions: MrRooster

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
linux version 0.22 works fine for me on Gentoo but you still have a typo with the invisibility scene with Cleo. At script line 19304:

Code:
    show cleo4_vid2

Gives an image not found error and should be changed to:

Code:
    show cleo4vid2
Also once I get past that scene, it becomes a repeatable scene at the bathhouse when it should be a oneshot.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
linux version 0.22 works fine for me on Gentoo but you still have a typo with the invisibility scene with Cleo. At script line 19304:

Code:
    show cleo4_vid2

Gives an image not found error and should be changed to:

Code:
    show cleo4vid2
Also once I get past that scene, it becomes a repeatable scene at the bathhouse when it should be a oneshot.
I have the same issue with the Windows version. Shouldn't there be another scene with Cleo and Juna?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy damn, just version 0.2.2 and already have this much content? The girls was hot, the sex scenes was extremely good and the map was fun to explore too
Truly a good game, can't wait for more in the future

Reactions: Oboe

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Moe thoughts after playing through 0.21 and then 0.22:

Joy - can she be enslaved? if so, by the MC or Rhea?
The sex scene with Juno should be repeatable when the MC calls her.
If Taliya is the MC's slave, The MC should want her quartered in his palace. Her daddy can go to hell. Natalie too. But in guest quarters or servants quarters for Taliya?
Violet. Can the MC use the obedience potion on her?
Rummi. Again, get her moved back to the MC's end of the world, asap.

Families. The MC has no 'in' to Priscilla's family as she was raised to be an idiot savant.
Rhea isn't talking, but the MC should suspect they are not nice. How to leverage Rhea into giving the MC access to the family?
Luce family may not be the killers, but they are a mess. And they may know something.

Given the sheer quantity of cute girls, and side girls, it seems harem is just about how the MC needs to go.

O

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
MrRooster

I really liked Cleo's latest bathhouse scene. Did you intend for it to be repeatable? If you hit Fast Travel->Cleo button after finishing, it goes back to the beginning of that scene ad infinitum rather than showing an end of content warning.

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
"Cleo's newest scene is not correctly showing the image it should."

That is the biggest bug for me. The typos and looping I can live with, but missing a whole video hurts.

I will submit a request for another fix once I have it.
I'll have it by the end of the night. Once I'm out of my day job I will fix it.
I feel bad for all of you who are regularly re-downloading my game for these fixes.
Next time around I will wait 2 nights before applying a hot fix, just so I catch as many bugs as I can in 1 swing.

Hopefully this will be the last bug fixing I do.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

That is the biggest bug for me. The typos and looping I can live with, but missing a whole video hurts.

I feel bad for all of you who are regularly re-downloading my game for these fixes.
Next time around I will wait 2 nights before applying a hot fix, just so I catch as many bugs as I can in 1 swing.

Don't be too hard on yourself. This fix is literally deleting an underscore (_) character so anybody with a text editor should be able to accomplish it themselves in less than a minute. Rather than releasing an entirely new package, you could also just try uploading the corrected script.rpy file.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Cleo looping with the bath scene is a much bigger problem than the missing video, because it stops you from progressing with her.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019

Although it is your game your fantasy and we are here to read, to see and feel it, you shouldn't feel bad for the bugs which are hiding everywhere and if you need help we can help with betas testing them. Keep your good work and feel satisfied when it is what you wanted :)

• Red Heart

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Rather than releasing an entirely new package, you could also just try uploading the corrected script.rpy file.
That's a good point. I will consider that as an alternative in the future.
For now I don't want any new comers to have to install v0.2.2 and then the addon, so I'm going to take this slowly and make 0.2.3 our last patch for a while!

gender bender , futa , prostitution is a huge turn off .......please make it avoidable!
Going forward I will try to make most scenes avoidable in general. I'll have to leave it up to you to decide if you think it's something you will be into, but for the story to be sensible I cannot promise that they will all be.

It is a nice start and it has potentials just wondering if there will be harem route or we have to choose just 1 girl for Princess ?
There will absolutely be a Harem Route.

Moe thoughts after playing through 0.21 and then 0.22:

Joy - can she be enslaved? if so, by the MC or Rhea?

Violet. Can the MC use the obedience potion on her?

Rummi. Again, get her moved back to the MC's end of the world, asap.

O
A lot of maybes, no spoilers from me on these topics, but I can say, we are thinking some similar things.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and asval

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Going forward I will try to make most scenes avoidable in general. I'll have to leave it up to you to decide if you think it's something you will be into, but for the story to be sensible I cannot promise that they will all be.
Since we're addressing preferences, I'm not big on gender transformation, but I don't mind trap content. Ezra au natural as an option would be fine by me. :devilish:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Link to Patreon Post

Link to Discord

Updated - Version 0.2.3
Wartribe Academy v0.2.3 Links below

WIN

MAC

Linux

Workupload links:

A request was submitted for the top of the thread!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe I missed the post, but after talking to Josie about one of the other girls, I came back to her an was unable to select the Ezra content. Was that a only one time option?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes