Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If your harem spends time fucking each other then you don't have a harem, you have a few broads spreading their legs occasionally in exchange for whatever you provide.
It's kind of like having a car you maintain and insure but you drive it once a week while your neighbor uses it nearly everyday. I don't know about you but I'd prefer to sell the car(s) and get myself a different one.
..No. That would be the bad kind of ntr :rolleyes:..well, assuming your neighbor isn't female(uhh your preference?) and not a part of the harem...And then your analogy simply falls apart. It doesn't make sense.
I'm trying to understand your logic. Do you have a problem with harem members doing stuff together when you are not there(I find this odd..its a harem...???) or are you incapable of accepting that maybe, people who are not interested in you and like someone else do whatever they want and dont need your/MC's approval? (I haven't played the new update yet so idk if things have changed yet)
To me there is no harem yet, cuz it's still in the starting stages. We are literally at the start of the story, so whatever Rhea does is kinda her business. It's the MC's job to win her over.
I suppose some people can only tolerate a story if all the characters are immediately enamored with the MC. I get that it's supposed to be fantasy fulfillment on some level but the expectations seem extreme to me.:unsure: If it was well established and she went outside the harem then yea, I'd probably have an issue too, but as far as 0.1 she does not want to be there so it's her business. Again I haven't played 0.2 yet.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Bug before about Magna 4. or 5. quest!! (I just clicked her image at fast travel)

Nice update. Couple of undefined images: partyintro72 & partyintro73 I believe they were. Also, for most of the time, Magna's Fast Travel button was causing a fatal error.

So Ezra's a trap, eh? I hope this isn't going to make him shy... :devilish:
Thank you for these descriptions. I'll release a hotfix later today!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
No, harems are not implied bisexuality.
No I didn't say it does or that it should. What I mean to say is that it is portrayed often enough in erotic VN's for it to be expected. At least from what I have played. And if you are all in a relationship together, I don't think you can really fault it for happening.
I dont presume to speak for everyone cuz people have different preferences and draw lines according to them but I said it earlier in the thread, most people playing probably won't have an issue with this specifically. Not that It makes what you personally like less important...but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
No I didn't say it does or that it should. What I mean to say is that it is portrayed often enough in erotic VN's for it to be expected. At least from what I have played. I dont presume to speak for everyone cuz people have different preferences and draw lines according to them but I said it earlier in the thread, most people playing probably won't have an issue with this specifically.
Pretty much this. You are the only male in the room, if the women want to get off by pleasing themselves, by all means let them have some fun. Why do I need to be a tyrant, when I know that when the mc(the only male in the story who gets some) enter the room the harem will be there to have some fun. But when the mc is not there, the women would want to get off somehow. At worse they'll turn each other on and wait for the mc to get them off, but I really don't get gate keeping them from each other.

Isn't the whole point is to be able to get off together? or do you want an orgy where the only one who's having a good time is you? The only time I'll be "sad" is when the women wont share their fun time stories they had together while waiting. How are you going to have a harem if the women in the orgy don't like each other at all? the whole time you'll be hearing how they don't want to sleep with the rest of them, and you'll just spent a night with each of them rather then sleeping in a big bad with all of them.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
most people playing probably won't have an issue with this specifically
I believe there's a sizable chunk of those who share my thoughts, albeit the majority is probably happy to see any sort of smut scenes. I do think we've shat the thread up enough with out back and fourth, if you'd like to continue feel free to PM me I sould've PM'd this but I'm not exactly sure how to.

Reactions: Uthuriel

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Request for v0.21 thread update submitted!

Hotfix Changes:
Fixed a bug: Magna's Fast Travel would not properly redirect to event causing a critical error
Fixed images failing to show in Luce's event

Links:
v0.21

Patreon:
Discord:

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Good game so far, but the camera in animation is bad, move the camera further or somthing, and the writing box is to big its cover.

Last edited:
May 20, 2020
Okay, crazy question, why is the MEGA recovery key in the package? -- I'm assuming it's the MEGA account recovery password...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I believe there's a sizable chunk of those who share my thoughts, albeit the majority is probably happy to see any sort of smut scenes.
Yea sure I get it. Obviously, I too don't like some things that other people do. Some combinations will work better than others for most people(this seems to be one of them for sure), but there will always be someone who wont like something. That's just how fetishes work.

So, to me if you have a harem, some of the girls getting close to each other at some point seems like a possible outcome. You are in a sexual relationship with multiple girls and they all know about it. Of course it doesn't have to happen, but it would still make sense if it does and a lot of people are ok with that. Some want/expect it to happen.

I think it's one of those things that either happens or doesn't so it's not like it could be optional in a way that really makes sense...Other than saying "Hey girls I know you are aware that I'm dating all of you and I know some of you might like each other too but don't fuck cuz I don't like it. K thnx bye".
It's blunt but I hope you see what I'm trying to say about this particular situation.
And yea we've said enough about this already.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
MrRooster
Is the game going to be linear or you'll be able to choose who you are going to pursue? I don't mean as an end goal, but if I don't want anything to do with one (or more) of the girls, can I completely ignore her or I'll be forced to have a "romantic" relationship with all of them to move the story forward?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Not sure about this and please put in Mega also is the language is English or not ? Thank you
You can find my links on
There should be a MEGA link there, and it is in English by default, yes

MrRooster
Is the game going to be linear or you'll be able to choose who you are going to pursue? I don't mean as an end goal, but if I don't want anything to do with one (or more) of the girls, can I completely ignore her or I'll be forced to have a "romantic" relationship with all of them to move the story forward?
There are some characters that you have to interact with to move the story, but you won't have to be in a romantic relationship with all the girls if you don't want. You can treat each character as their own story, and I plan on pushing each of the major options to their own endings.
You can straight up ignore someone. But, I will say, I planned on a Harem ending that was unique and for that one you MUST interact with all the girls.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
MrRooster
Dev does post here, and he seems pretty interactive so he will mostt likely respond to you. My take on this is to remind you that finding a wife is NOT your primary goal here. You're trying to find out who killed your mother. To that end, you kind of need to interact with everybody, possibly even sexually depending on character. That says nothing about who you actually like in a romantic or sexual sense though.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There are some characters that you have to interact with to move the story, but you won't have to be in a romantic relationship with all the girls if you don't want. You can treat each character as their own story, and I plan on pushing each of the major options to their own endings.
You can straight up ignore someone. But, I will say, I planned on a Harem ending that was unique and for that one you MUST interact with all the girls.
My problem is that I don't like watching the love interests with other people and from what I've read at least one of the main girls is already banging someone else (it doesn't make any difference to me if it's girl on girl) and since it seems like the focus is going to be into harem (which I usually like, but it sounds more like polyamory if the girls are banging each other without the MC), I'll probably skip this.

Thanks for the response though and good luck with your game! The story seems interesting, so I might check back to see the individual endings after it's completed.

Aug 20, 2020
Request for v0.21 thread update submitted!

Hotfix Changes:
Fixed a bug: Magna's Fast Travel would not properly redirect to event causing a critical error
Fixed images failing to show in Luce's event

Links:
v0.21

Workupload

Patreon:
Discord:
thanks, MrRooster.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes