moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
I get this error during the Luce masturbation scene at the farm. Any work arounds?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/luce/ushm/linto/8.webp'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10832, in script
    with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/luce/ushm/linto/8.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\gfrailey\Documents\apoc\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\WartribeAcademy-0.21-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wartribe Academy 0.21
Thu Aug 20 21:19:56 2020

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I get this error during the Luce masturbation scene at the farm. Any work arounds?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/luce/ushm/linto/8.webp'>:
    with dissolve
There's a typo in the code: images/luce/ushm/linto/8.webp should be images/luce/lushm/linto/8.webp

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So Luce tells you that all three of her ssters have dark hair, yet the first one you meet has incredibly light brown hair?
When you get told about Luxe from Juna, she literally says: "They are supposed to have beautiful dark hair, but Luce's hair is astonishingly white."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only 'dark' in her hair is the spot in the shadows and direcitly out of the (oddly directed) light.

Side note. I only thought about this when I met the girl with shiny black hair in the plaguedoctor mask.

Then you meet Joana who has the same incredibly light brown hair. Then a later image in the club has her with black hair... I think your lighting is off.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrRooster

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Needs vaginal sex tag

Otherwise I found this to be a great game with plenty of potential, def following this one

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ezra is apparently a man? I guess trans as they have tits and a feminine face. The model and the dialogue are at odds
Ezra is a man unless you get Josie to give him/her the genderbending potion. Then you can split 'her' like a log.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I got the invisibility potion for Cleao's story. Now what? It says she's always at the baths, but she isn't.

Edit: I turned fast travel on and it told me that I ran out of content, which the book didn't.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ezra is a man unless you get Josie to give him/her the genderbending potion. Then you can split 'her' like a log.
I guess that's not in the game yet? The only things I've gotten from Josie are the candle and the promise of an obedience potion in a future update.

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
How do you get the RAR to open? Do you need any programs to open it? It won't unpack for me into a random file I made for myself. Do I need RENPY?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I guess that's not in the game yet? The only things I've gotten from Josie are the candle and the promise of an obedience potion in a future update.
Well maybe not yours. But it's definitely in mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just had to say you were happy with their work. then learn about alchemy. And tell Josie to go through with the potion she's crafting for Ezra.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I got the invisibility potion for Cleao's story. Now what? It says she's always at the baths, but she isn't.

Edit: I turned fast travel on and it told me that I ran out of content, which the book didn't.
Those are both pretty critical errors.

I'll release a v0.22 fix!
Sorry everyone, it's hard to convince my friends and family to play test this for me.
That said, there's a whole scene left out of the patch! >.>
This update will correctly path the player towards it.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Look-see

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Those are both pretty critical errors.

I'll release a v0.22 fix!
Sorry everyone, it's hard to convince my friends and family to play test this for me.
That said, there's a whole scene left out of the patch! >.>
What about the two girls? The ones where you save one of them from slavery? The book says you need to find them again, but they don't seem to exist anywhere. So shouldn't the book say 'end of content'?

Also, when you get to the part of Magna's story chain where you need to call her to your room, attempting to hit the fast travel button literally breaks the game. Not a renpy error, but a full on 'close the game' crash that pops up a text filled with error messages.
This happens on BOTH her story parts when you have to call her to your room.

Edit: One other thing. Will we be seeing more Josie and Ezra scenes in the near future? Josie was so annoyingly disinterested when she did the handjob scene that I reeeeeeally want to see her squirm.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
What about the two girls? The ones where you save one of them from slavery? The book says you need to find them again, but they don't seem to exist anywhere. So shouldn't the book say 'end of content'?

Also, when you get to the part of Magna's story chain where you need to call her to your room, attempting to hit the fast travel button literally breaks the game. Not a renpy error, but a full on 'close the game' crash that pops up a text filled with error messages.
This happens on BOTH her story parts when you have to call her to your room.

Edit: One other thing. Will we be seeing more Josie and Ezra scenes in the near future? Josie was so annoyingly disinterested when she did the handjob scene that I reeeeeeally want to see her squirm.
Thank you! I'll look at those errors while I am at it. Though that Magna one is concerning.
I tried reproducing Magna's error and I am not getting anything for it. Hopefully I will hit it with this 0.22 edit

We will get more Josie, both her and Ezra are re-occurring characters.
The book should say end of content for the 2 girls. I'll get that too.

Edit: Have you gotten the option in your room to see the girls after? There should be 3 instances of meetings with them.
I will release a content log outside of the game after I clean up this patch

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you! I'll look at those errors while I am at it. Though that Magna one is concerning.
I tried reproducing Magna's error and I am not getting anything for it. Hopefully I will hit it with this 0.22 edit
I'm re-downloading the game so i an try to get the error again. If I can, I'll post you the error info.

Reactions: MrRooster

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Downloaded 0.21. Enjoyed what I've played so far, if short. I'd like to see where this all is going before passing judgement on content.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes