MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Maybe I missed the post, but after talking to Josie about one of the other girls, I came back to her an was unable to select the Ezra content. Was that a only one time option?
Sorry for any confusion.
You reach Ezra's content by speaking to the Servants the 2nd time after meeting them,
and then agreeing with Josie's request to create a potion for Ezra.
If you don't agree with Josie in that conversation the content is missable.

Reactions: mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry for any confusion.
You reach Ezra's content by speaking to the Servants the 2nd time after meeting them,
No worries - Just making sure - an I might do another run through. I figured it was static (like other content) that if you come back it would still be there until you make a choice.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
I really like some of the models and especially the eyes. I also find the story interesting, so I hate to sound negative at all, but those planned tags make me want to...

Place offending tags in closet where they belong, bolt closet with with 42 dead bolts. Realize you ran out of space to place more.
Places 12 gauge shotgun trap. Realize it might still escape.
Pours gasoline and lights match. Realize ashes are contaminated.
Escapes with Harem to other side of continent, nukes offending region. Realize fallout is contaminated.
Escapes to orbit after weird tentacled, gender bender, futa prostitute zombies are spotted.
Nukes entire world.
Lands on moon to establish harem colony and begin re-population without creepy tags.

Happy ending.

• Sad
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I really like some of the models and especially the eyes. I also find the story interesting, so I hate to sound negative at all, but those planned tags make me want to...
I will start tagging scenes with their genre. So prior to selection you know what you are getting into, and can choose to skip without missing out on progression. Something I have to keep in mind for new scenes.

Some of those tags are favorites of mine, so they won't go, but I am having a hard time implementing some of the other ones I wanted. So you might luck out.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sorry for any confusion.
My question is: will we be able to have Ezra content without transforming him/her/them?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
My question is: will we be able to have Ezra content without transforming him/her/them?
There was no plan to include that content, but
if the demand is there I will consider it.
To be totally honest Ezra is a personal experiment too; he covers a lot of ground and possibilities.
I'll see how popular he gets, but he is very secondary to my main story atm.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There was no plan to include that content, but
if the demand is there I will consider it.
To be totally honest Ezra is a personal experiment too; he covers a lot of ground and possibilities.
I'll see how popular he gets, but he is very secondary to my main story atm.
I vote yes. :coffee:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Thank you! No plan for that yet. I've thought about it though, and once the main story is done I am not against it. I will have to find the right mods and assets, but that's no problem...just thinking about it. Editing for some "source." 43.png

Last edited:
Reactions: khalidevil

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Early access update is out on Patreon!
The same version will be available to the public on Friday.

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
what's with all those missable scenes in the changelog? are they easy to be missed? why would the dev put efforts into those scenes just for players to miss them? just asking :)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so the game seems to have many missable scenes
is there a walkthrough or a need of one to get every content? (is it easy to miss scenes?)
or does the game have an in-built walkthrough? (if there is, is it good enough?)
the game intrigued me but these missable scenes makes me want to wait for a walkthrough before starting it so I won't miss any scenes

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes