Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Sooooo, are there or will there be any Anal content for any of the girls ( like luce ).

Because you see the same scenes more or less with Luce even f you choose her over Lunette at the party. So it's kinda defeats the purpose of selecting her there.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

I just noticed that some of the recent shots involve people's backs. A coincidence, but a welcome one.

I'm making decent progress, but this is less than I wanted for the week. Wish me luck. I hope next week I get more done. I have a long work week coming, but don't tell my boss that I'm secretly writing more script in the background.

As always, thank you all for the support. I read the things you send my way, and I hope it's feelings that I can reciprocate or at least respond to. Take care this week!

1721801708499.png 1721801714799.png 1721801720639.png

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
The header says public. Does the download link for this here not have as much content as one on patreon? Just checking.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724810100240.png

Does anyone else find daily chores a bit tilting?
I wash the dishes, and two days later the sink is full again. How?
It's a never ending cycle.
Everything is a never ending cycle!

I'm trying to string the code together. Frankly, I've only just begun working on the logic.
The story is tidy now at least! As before, it's a matter of putting it together. Two weeks if I'm lucky, three weeks comfortably.

Thank you all as always for following despite the delays. I hope this next update is something that you all get to really enjoy. Honor to Wartribe.

kingklovet

Apr 9, 2020
after many upgrades, the character display bug still exists. Displaying squares instead of character segments. you can review and edit in the next upgrades

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrRooster

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
after many upgrades, the character display bug still exists. Displaying squares instead of character segments. you can review and edit in the next upgrades
what are you talking about ?
I think, you don't understand the kind of game this is. it doesn't use a 3D real time engine. they are just static renders and fixed animations.
there can't be the kind of bug you describe.
if there are squares instead of characters, it means, the static images will always be like that unless the dev replaces the images.
and I played the game from start to finish and saw every scenes, there is nothing like what you described.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrRooster

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725511665846.png

Weekly checkin. I don't think I'm quite there, but I have made so much progress. I love these new scenes. I hope you guys do too. Here's the guarantee, no more than 3 weeks from now. I aim for the 12th, I might land on the 18th.

I ended up not liking this outfit for the admiral. I think for a lot of reason it just doesn't really suit her. Cleo's outfit I'm going to keep. She is looking quite nice. But the Admiral's was a bit flashy, not really respect in the moment, and I didn't even really like her hair. I felt like it removed a lot of her character.

So I am not using it.

If you needed any insight into what I'm doing. Sometimes it is fashion stuff. Or lack there of. That said, I like her new outfit, which I won't be showing here.

As always, thank you guys so much! Thank you for being supportive, and sorry for always delaying. Soon TM.

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a perfect guide I'm at points in the game that just ends however according to the guide that is up states there's more and I don't want to miss anything. However the current guide is just all over the place making it hard to follow.....

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Is there a perfect guide I'm at points in the game that just ends however according to the guide that is up states there's more and I don't want to miss anything. However the current guide is just all over the place making it hard to follow.....
you can't really miss anything unless you actively refuse choices.
there is a guide in the game, in your room you can check what to do next for each girl.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I posted a public update about this last delay. I'll release the next update on the 24th for Patreon. Look forward to seeing it. The free version will release 1 week after that if F95 can stomach the wait. I don't charge much, so if you can afford it I would love the help. But if not, I understand.
Love you guys.

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
So when exactly is the scene with the admiral supposed to trigger? I'm looking at the replay gallery of the Marions and know "Judy's Refusal" and "Noblelady of Note" are the scenes needed to trigger it, but I unlocked Overdose, Amy's Concerns, and so on (the continuation of the Marions/twins storyline) first even though those come after the scenes with the admiral according to the order of events on the gallery. I'm just making sure that I didn't miss anything and the scene will hopefully trigger eventually, or I completely missed the event somehow

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I posted a public update about this last delay. I'll release the next update on the 24th for Patreon. Look forward to seeing it. The free version will release 1 week after that if F95 can stomach the wait. I don't charge much, so if you can afford it I would love the help. But if not, I understand.
Love you guys.

Take your time boss. I still need to prepare my theory board for this new update. :p

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes