jahall

Feb 20, 2019
New android version crashes on start up for me.
And for me. I raised the issue on the game's itch.io page. Unfortunately the dev doesn't seem to know much about Android and isn't hopeful that he'll be able to fix it. Annoyingly, because it updated my old 1.9.7 version which I hadn't finished playing, I can no longer go back to playing that, even though my save files should still be there. That being the case, can anybody provide a link to where I could re-download the 1.9.7 .apk file?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
And for me. I raised the issue on the game's itch.io page. Unfortunately the dev doesn't seem to know much about Android and isn't hopeful that he'll be able to fix it. Annoyingly, because it updated my old 1.9.7 version which I hadn't finished playing, I can no longer go back to playing that, even though my save files should still be there. That being the case, can anybody provide a link to where I could re-download the 1.9.7 .apk file?
Check if it needs file right authorization, sometimes android doesn't automatically prompt the permission grant. Outside of that, if you're going from default to a port the saves may work if you decide to play a ported version of the game. The porters usually do more stable versions, that also don't save into the restricted android>data> folder so they are easier to access the files too.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Check if it needs file right authorization, sometimes android doesn't automatically prompt the permission grant. Outside of that, if you're going from default to a port the saves may work if you decide to play a ported version of the game. The porters usually do more stable versions, that also don't save into the restricted android>data> folder so they are easier to access the files too.
Mine has permission and still wont load up. It'll bring up the porters first screen, then immediately close out.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WartribeAcademy-2.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Haven't played for a while, does juna come back yet?
Juna is back in the 2.0.1 update

Well, its by DA Ports, and I downloaded the android version on here from MEGA. But I'll send a pm their way.
Yes this issue has been consuming much of my time. I would like to find another person to help me port another fresh .APK file, but the size of the game has been a running issue. I cannot port it myself because I don't know how to compress it to the point where it meets the 2.0 GB limit. Even the new compressed version on this thread doesn't meet the criteria!

People with Android difficulties may have to reach out to DA and ask him to check. I cannot help with the Android issues that are live, only the ones related to PC and Mac. I don't see it from his side. The Android port as worked for some, strangely, so I really can't figure out what the problem is. But I obviously want people to be able to play, so I am trying to find someone who can make me another port for 2.0.1. Feel free to recommend porters for me here, I have a hard time navigating F95 to threads where active porters still reside.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Yes this issue has been consuming much of my time. I would like to find another person to help me port another fresh .APK file, but the size of the game has been a running issue. I cannot port it myself because I don't know how to compress it to the point where it meets the 2.0 GB limit. Even the new compressed version on this thread doesn't meet the criteria!

People with Android difficulties may have to reach out to DA and ask him to check. I cannot help with the Android issues that are live, only the ones related to PC and Mac. I don't see it from his side. The Android port as worked for some, strangely, so I really can't figure out what the problem is. But I obviously want people to be able to play, so I am trying to find someone who can make me another port for 2.0.1. Feel free to recommend porters for me here, I have a hard time navigating F95 to threads where active porters still reside.
generally what most porters/devs do once they break that annoying 2gb threshold is they release an .rpa file with most of the assets in it, and then a separate .apk. As far as I'm aware there's no size limit to the .rpa you just load the .apk first, then move the .rpa into the /game folder and it should run fine after that. It's important for this that you've moved the game out of the default android/data/gamename location though, otherwise it will require folks to connect to a PC to put the .rpa folder inside of /game.

estrada777 and wills747 both pretty regularly do ports that are bigger than 2gb, I think DA has in the past as well, so I'm surprised it's having issues honestly.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
generally what most porters/devs do once they break that annoying 2gb threshold is they release an .rpa file with most of the assets in it, and then a separate .apk. As far as I'm aware there's no size limit to the .rpa you just load the .apk first, then move the .rpa into the /game folder and it should run fine after that. It's important for this that you've moved the game out of the default android/data/gamename location though, otherwise it will require folks to connect to a PC to put the .rpa folder inside of /game.

estrada777 and wills747 both pretty regularly do ports that are bigger than 2gb, I think DA has in the past as well, so I'm surprised it's having issues honestly.
estrada777 and wills747- Thank you for that. I will reach out to them. Yeah, I am surprised it's having as much trouble as it is, since even the original I sent him should have compiled and loaded at least. But it's having such trouble that I can't distinguish what the real issue is. I figured a fresh port from 2.0.1 would clear it up, but he does not have the time. I've already asked him to port twice this cycle.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

Thanks. Could I request that in the meantime you put the link to the Android version of 1.9.7 back up on your itch.io page. I hadn't finished playing all the 1.9.7 content when 2.01 came out. I naturally did the update from 1.9.7 to 2.0.1 but now I have no way of going back.

• Wow
Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Thanks. Could I request that in the meantime you put the link to the Android version of 1.9.7 back up on your itch.io page. I hadn't finished playing all the 1.9.7 content when 2.01 came out. I naturally did the update from 1.9.7 to 2.0.1 but now I have no way of going back.
Done.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I think I'm stuck... unless there is a new place to click to trigger a new section. Cannot trigger the Festival and also cannot trigger MC's father arrival at the camp.

Fast travel has no option to Ezra, Juna or Featana and all other 8 are gated by the festival.

In the Academy I did all scenes when I summon girls except Isha, who refuses me. Nothing in the halls, already read everything in the library. No scenes in the Servant's quarters except Josie repeatable scenes. No scenes in the bathhouse, no dungeon scenes, and just a repeatable scene after fighting with Magna. No scenes at the farm, Featana isn't there.

Nothing to explore in the Village, and nothing in the Market too, can't even get brutalized in the massage parlor anymore. No scenes in the Orange City bathhouse, and the current brothel situation is: Dream Room has all scenes played. Yuel has her door locked and I visited her family. Ingnetta still plays repeatable scenes. Bastet's door is locked and I had I think 3 cutscenes with her. And to finish, father hasn't arrived at the camp.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes