Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
If I take the Priscilla path can I still tame Lady Crestmoor?
So it seems. She's still trying to hook you up with the Twin so maybe it's gonna be easier to "bend her over" to MC's way of thinking if you promise to at least think about choosing the Twin. Hopefully, once she gets breed she won't pester you again:BootyTime:

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728107030246.png

Now that we are here, I just want to take a moment to breathe and celebrate the work we have done. 'We' referring to the help I get in my discord community and from my supporters who bug hunt, comment, chat. You are all wonderful!

It has been so long since I've released an update, I know for all the people following close it must have been such a frustration. With delays and broken promises, I'm remorseful for that. I know a lot of my biggest supporters will tell me, "Hey don't worry about it." And thank you. To all the angrier fans, I hope the content we celebrate can at least be a balm to soothe your pain.

Getting to look over my past work and align my story arc felt like snapping furniture in place. It was satisfying, but I can't shake the feeling something is going to break on me.

Just as a reference point, in 1.9.5 (the last update), I had 48 new animations. 2.0.0 featured 202 new animations! And for once, we have content for all the cast. So if you are a Cleo lover or a Juna purist, first of all, they would totally be fine with you branching out. But if you ARE, you have content to follow. 2.0.0 has a branched timeline related to how you engage with the hidden baddie. It has events prior to the major event as well as exposition after. It, hopefully, answers some questions and raises others. It even has content for some popular side characters.

I've a lot to fix and polish, but I hope you feel there is something there worth your time.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728318305640.png

Don't mind Isha, she was just the one I was working on at the time.

If you haven't played 2.0.0 I would recommend that you DON'T read this yet.

Play 2.0.0 content all the way through if you don't want to be spoiled. If you need walkthrough guidance, or have a bug, pop into our discord! We are very friendly, I promise. Don't continue reading or you will meet some spoilers! Don't do it. WARNING spoilers ahead.

Ok.

This is the end of Book One. Wartribe Academy is no more.
This 'game' is done. NOW Book 2 is in the works. You will see the characters you love again.

For those of you that have made it to her- Yeah, Josie did it, but maybe your mother's alive. Sure seems like our Alchemist holds a grudge against our mother. Must have had history together. I'd happily talk about it more on the discord. I'm always excited to get the story out there, and I love to hear what people think is happening in the background! Clues as to what happened in the past are in the books, in the dreams, in the dialogue with Josie. It's all there in little drops.

You can consider everything you have seen so far proof of concept: for Book 2. What I mean is, the next game will be a continuation of this story with cleaner code and all of the nice things already built in (like the gallery, the save names, the guidance system, the transparency slider) In the near future I am fixing bugs and redoing some old scenes. I am rebuilding the code, probably completely eliminating Sandbox as we lean into Visual Novel. Locations just haven't given me the immersion I wanted for the work put in. As for other things, I want to learn how to make better animations. I also want to learn how to officially code. I really appreciate the help my discord community has given me in this regard, hopefully that speeds things along.

But this more than likely will not be for another 6 months or more.

Then finally, I have a child on the way! I won't be focused on this project as I invest time into my new daughter and family! That doesn't mean I'll be completely MIA. You will find me in my discord still, I will still be trying to advertise poorly on reddit and twitter. If you like my game, please help me do the same!

If you feel you cannot support me for that long of a wait, I totally understand, more than understand that. As I continue to work on this slowly, I would appreciate the financial support if you can offer it. But you must think of yourself first! Do not give me money if you cannot.

I truly feel nothing but honored to have had you all read my story thus far, and I look forward to doing more in the future.

(Rooster, why the cock were there no teachers in this arc?!) Good question. They just never really fit into the writing. There were too many characters stories that were significantly more important to get through. No update was an update that felt like they should have been introduced except the first few, and eventually it was too late. For all my teacher lovers, I'm so sorry. I was a teacher once, so...I get the appeal is all I am saying.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 4108889

Don't mind Isha, she was just the one I was working on at the time.

If you haven't played 2.0.0 I would recommend that you DON'T read this yet.

Play 2.0.0 content all the way through if you don't want to be spoiled. If you need walkthrough guidance, or have a bug, pop into our discord! We are very friendly, I promise. Don't continue reading or you will meet some spoilers! Don't do it. WARNING spoilers ahead.

Ok.

This is the end of Book One. Wartribe Academy is no more.
This 'game' is done. NOW Book 2 is in the works. You will see the characters you love again.

For those of you that have made it to her- Yeah, Josie did it, but maybe your mother's alive. Sure seems like our Alchemist holds a grudge against our mother. Must have had history together. I'd happily talk about it more on the discord. I'm always excited to get the story out there, and I love to hear what people think is happening in the background! Clues as to what happened in the past are in the books, in the dreams, in the dialogue with Josie. It's all there in little drops.

You can consider everything you have seen so far proof of concept: for Book 2. What I mean is, the next game will be a continuation of this story with cleaner code and all of the nice things already built in (like the gallery, the save names, the guidance system, the transparency slider) In the near future I am fixing bugs and redoing some old scenes. I am rebuilding the code, probably completely eliminating Sandbox as we lean into Visual Novel. Locations just haven't given me the immersion I wanted for the work put in. As for other things, I want to learn how to make better animations. I also want to learn how to officially code. I really appreciate the help my discord community has given me in this regard, hopefully that speeds things along.

But this more than likely will not be for another 6 months or more.

Then finally, I have a child on the way! I won't be focused on this project as I invest time into my new daughter and family! That doesn't mean I'll be completely MIA. You will find me in my discord still, I will still be trying to advertise poorly on reddit and twitter. If you like my game, please help me do the same!

If you feel you cannot support me for that long of a wait, I totally understand, more than understand that. As I continue to work on this slowly, I would appreciate the financial support if you can offer it. But you must think of yourself first! Do not give me money if you cannot.

I truly feel nothing but honored to have had you all read my story thus far, and I look forward to doing more in the future.

(Rooster, why the cock were there no teachers in this arc?!) Good question. They just never really fit into the writing. There were too many characters stories that were significantly more important to get through. No update was an update that felt like they should have been introduced except the first few, and eventually it was too late. For all my teacher lovers, I'm so sorry. I was a teacher once, so...I get the appeal is all I am saying.
Could you please add a spoiler for the part of the post that Mr. Rooster says not to read until you've played v2.0.0?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wartribe Academy [v2.0.1 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,40 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,39 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Wartribe Academy [v2.0.1 Public] [Mr.Rooster] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v1.9.7 Public -> v2.0.1 Public [674 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v1.9.7 Public -> v2.0.1 Public [676 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes