MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I think I'm stuck... unless there is a new place to click to trigger a new section. Cannot trigger the Festival and also cannot trigger MC's father arrival at the camp.

Fast travel has no option to Ezra, Juna or Featana and all other 8 are gated by the festival.

In the Academy I did all scenes when I summon girls except Isha, who refuses me. Nothing in the halls, already read everything in the library. No scenes in the Servant's quarters except Josie repeatable scenes. No scenes in the bathhouse, no dungeon scenes, and just a repeatable scene after fighting with Magna. No scenes at the farm, Featana isn't there.

Nothing to explore in the Village, and nothing in the Market too, can't even get brutalized in the massage parlor anymore. No scenes in the Orange City bathhouse, and the current brothel situation is: Dream Room has all scenes played. Yuel has her door locked and I visited her family. Ingnetta still plays repeatable scenes. Bastet's door is locked and I had I think 3 cutscenes with her. And to finish, father hasn't arrived at the camp.

Could be this? Note: If you are having trouble accessing new content on an recent save You may need to load a save where certain events have not happened. Specifically the moment when Cleo talks to you privately about Juna's departure. If you find a save prior to, or during this scene your game should properly unlock all new content This was a problem related to an old bug.

Unfortunately for some older saves, this bug is still around But if you can find the scene I describe above, starting from that scene would allow progress.

The best and easiest fix for you, without having to change anything in your save, Is that you find
the moment when Cleo talks to you privately about Juna's departure* or a save from before you met Featana. And play the game from there

Reactions: Tanurak

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Could be this? Note: If you are having trouble accessing new content on an recent save You may need to load a save where certain events have not happened. Specifically the moment when Cleo talks to you privately about Juna's departure. If you find a save prior to, or during this scene your game should properly unlock all new content This was a problem related to an old bug.

Unfortunately for some older saves, this bug is still around But if you can find the scene I describe above, starting from that scene would allow progress.

The best and easiest fix for you, without having to change anything in your save, Is that you find
the moment when Cleo talks to you privately about Juna's departure* or a save from before you met Featana. And play the game from there
It was a new save. I did watch the Cleo scene you mentioned around 2-3 hours ago. I do not remember the exact moment I formally met Featana but I remember she suddenly appearing in a cutscene in the Academy Halls before she was introduced.

• Sad
Reactions: MrRooster

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It was a new save. I did watch the Cleo scene you mentioned around 2-3 hours ago. I do not remember the exact moment I formally met Featana but I remember she suddenly appearing in a cutscene in the Academy Halls before she was introduced.
that happened to me too. As I neared the end of 1.9.7 it seemed like some of the gating was either not coded or not triggering.

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
And you're sure your version is 2.0.1 ?

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
And you're sure your version is 2.0.1 ?
log.txt says it is... and I didn't have any other version of the game in my PC at the time.
Edit: the title screen also says 2.0.1 in the bottom right. :>
Edit: and the about option in the menu.

Last edited:

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Ahh. Yes, then you will have to try to back the game up to before you randomly met Featana. To avoid meeting her randomly, after Josie's first mishap with the potions, go straight to the city. You should encounter Featana. If you progress her story first I think there will be no issue.

I know that's a hassle, I will have this fixed in 2.0.2 >.>

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Wartribe Academy v2.0.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, text colour...
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Not gonna list it all, to much.
Alternative persistent saves/log location, no lost saves.

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to `Documents/Wills747/wartribe.academy/game` folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa if you have the space, I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

v2.0.1 archive.rpa :

v2.0.1 Apk file :

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks. I downloaded it, told it to install, and it came up with the standard question about whether I wanted to update (i.e. to update from 2.0.1). I said yes, but unfortunately after a moment it came up with a message saying there was a package error and refused to proceed. It may be that it didn't like that I was trying to update from a later version to an earlier version. I could always uninstall 2.0.1 before installing 1.9, but if I do that I think I'll lose all my saves, so it would be a last resort.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks. I downloaded it, told it to install, and it came up with the standard question about whether I wanted to update (i.e. to update from 2.0.1). I said yes, but unfortunately after a moment it came up with a message saying there was a package error and refused to proceed. It may be that it didn't like that I was trying to update from a later version to an earlier version. I could always uninstall 2.0.1 before installing 1.9, but if I do that I think I'll lose all my saves, so it would be a last resort.
If you have a look in Documents/DA/da.wartribe.academy/ folder your saves will be safe there. Any Android port that uses Alternative Saves mod can be safely uninstalled without losing anything.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Been a while so I kinda forget most of the story... mighta skipped a version number or two, too, so I was gonna do a new playthrough. Before I do though, was it just Rhea and Priscilla who had major branching paths, with some scenes being locked based on your choices? Maybe Isha, too?

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
Been a while so I kinda forget most of the story... mighta skipped a version number or two, too, so I was gonna do a new playthrough. Before I do though, was it just Rhea and Priscilla who had major branching paths, with some scenes being locked based on your choices? Maybe Isha, too?
Most of the girls have at least two paths that diverge temporarily before coming back together. That does mean they have different scenes on each of their personal routes. I can think of Leona, Magna, the Twins even. The only one that is pure and straightforward in this regard is Featana.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the compressed version of the latest release and the Replay section just has grey rectangles? No pictures above the names. Is this a work in progress still or just a bug?

Either way excited to finish up Book One and more than happy to wait for however long it takes for Book Two

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
I replayed the game and I'll eventually will do a little trial and error using the Fast Travel but what I remember I did was: Did everything available from Cleo to Isha, then Ezra, the Leona until she disappeared and the Marion's showed up, then Marions vanished, so I did everything available for Juna, then finished Marions, finished Leona, only then started Featana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I think I'm stuck... unless there is a new place to click to trigger a new section. Cannot trigger the Festival and also cannot trigger MC's father arrival at the camp.
Yeh I think the same has happened to me, never played the game before so it's not an old save issue... eventually everyone is just stuck on not doing anything till the festival. I've tried exploring every location and no joy. The dragon and elf are missing from the fast menu too, if that's of any note...

1728650491895.png

Just in general, in case I don't ever remember to get a fix and continue on again...

Scarlet was the best bit, instantly made any girl 10x hotter when she possessed her. Shame the use of her was so brief, and didn't even work on the undead girl - I was really expecting a corpsey 3 way there.

I guess Ol'Onehorn will have to suffice as a consolation prize. The Pale One was was nice too but too often just appears as the human variant. Was also hoping another Seraph would appear as nothing happened with Angela and I'd not mind pounding the halo off of one of them. Oh and I though Priscilla's story was comparatively pretty interesting but kinda mainly gave me the hots for her mother, shame the best we got with her was a clothed bath.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

turinglove

Apr 22, 2022

Overall, the ending is okay. It is an effective cop-out from hard commitment and sets up for an interesting start to the next chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Grim

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I downloaded the compressed version of the latest release and the Replay section just has grey rectangles? No pictures above the names. Is this a work in progress still or just a bug?

Either way excited to finish up Book One and more than happy to wait for however long it takes for Book Two
It is just incomplete. I tried reusing images from the old gallery and it broke on me. So those are placeholders until I can shoot new ones and hunt bugs for a 2.0.3 Patch. Should be a much nicer and cleaner version.

Yeh I think the same has happened to me, never played the game before so it's not an old save issue... eventually everyone is just stuck on not doing anything till the festival. I've tried exploring every location and no joy. The dragon and elf are missing from the fast menu too, if that's of any note...

View attachment 4121777

Just in general, in case I don't ever remember to get a fix and continue on again...

Scarlet was the best bit, instantly made any girl 10x hotter when she possessed her. Shame the use of her was so brief, and didn't even work on the undead girl - I was really expecting a corpsey 3 way there.

I guess Ol'Onehorn will have to suffice as a consolation prize. The Pale One was was nice too but too often just appears as the human variant. Was also hoping another Seraph would appear as nothing happened with Angela and I'd not mind pounding the halo off of one of them. Oh and I though Priscilla's story was comparatively pretty interesting but kinda mainly gave me the hots for her mother, shame the best we got with her was a clothed bath.
Could you send me your save? If you are hard stuck I definitely want to understand why, and fix it for future first timers. There is a presistent bug associated with Featana. I've been hunting it in code like Moby fucking dick.

Reactions: Visick

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Could you send me your save? If you are hard stuck I definitely want to understand why, and fix it for future first timers. There is a presistent bug associated with Featana. I've been hunting it in code like Moby fucking dick.
I think this is it. Tried poking about everywhere, unless I've missed something I don't think there's anything to do.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes