Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And ruin her perfect mommy bod? The hell you say. Now that you mention it, It is kind of weird that these two don't appear to have kids, though. They seem like a couple who spent 18 or so years focusing on parenting at the expense of their relationship.
They could just visit the sauna,you never know it could be mixed

Reactions: Illegible Mink

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I agree about the kids lol. However, could you imagine there child walking in on the wife doing someone else regardless what path your on lol. Would be a tough situation to talk about lol... now that I think about it didn't the same thing happen already with the wife :LOL:.
Yeah, that was a big part of her backstory. Her mom was properly fit by the way.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
enjoying this game and the walkthrough mod is helpfull but i need either a text walkthrough or more indepth mod, im trying to make mc score badly and in 1 scene refusing sex gives -1 so would go with that but having sex and being a dick can lose more points so its hard to know where to go without playing every single choice ( which i might possibly have done by now lol)
How can you get a more in depth mod? My mod tells you what every choice does if it does anything covering all 3 paths based on the current story that I go through and adjust previous context when necessary.

Right now there is not enough of the game to have it highlight what is the best choice based on the path you want. If you want that you will need to wait until much later in the game when I have enough of the game to work with to be able to go back and have it highlight the best choices based on the path you want. Until then just letting you know what the points of the choices do is all i can for now.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Wouldn't mind see that to be honest
I'm kinda surprised that there isn't already a fanart section on here of the wifey (and the other women in the game too) getting lesbian gangbanged by her mother, Trish, Heather, Debbie and Avery let alone getting every holed filled with more than one cock by a group of trans chicks.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm kinda surprised that there isn't already a fanart section on here of the wifey (and the other women in the game too) getting lesbian gangbanged by her mother, Trish, Heather, Debbie and Avery let alone getting every holed filled with more than one cock by a group of trans chicks.
I have made some Fan Art of wifey but Illegible Mink made a complicated wifey and I am still trying to get her skin tone right.
It is easy enough to create a fan art forum(anybody can do it)

Reactions: Illegible Mink
Dec 27, 2018
How can you get a more in depth mod? My mod tells you what every choice does if it does anything covering all 3 paths based on the current story that I go through and adjust previous context when necessary.

Right now there is not enough of the game to have it highlight what is the best choice based on the path you want. If you want that you will need to wait until much later in the game when I have enough of the game to work with to be able to go back and have it highlight the best choices based on the path you want. Until then just letting you know what the points of the choices do is all i can for now.
not complaining about the mod and dont know how to do what i mentioned. I agree we dont know best routes yet to highlight 'best route'
1 small thing that could be implemented but probably more hassle than its worth is adding upcoming points from a chioce in brackets only one i can think of is the sleep with her scene
eg have sex +1 love (possible - 2 respect)
no sex -1 respect

but great work on mod and thanks for your time

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
1 small thing that could be implemented but probably more hassle than its worth is adding upcoming points from a chioce in brackets only one i can think of is the sleep with her scene
eg have sex +1 love (possible - 2 respect)
no sex -1 respect

but great work on mod and thanks for your time
Keep in mind that I am just pointing out what the choices do based on Mink's game code with the only exception being the cheat option I just added to 0.4.1b to lower your Respect Points lower to get the cheating sex scene. It's why my mods are focusing on the 0.x.1 releases instead of both the 0.x.0 & 0.x.1 releases because Mink doesn't have what the points will be in the 0.x.0 releases.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Giving details on the special sauce will help others be able to quickly make some too.
Bonus would be if Mink gave some pointers too.
I have the duf file but as I have said before it is probably better to start from scratch,like I have done as he has used skin builder for the textures and that messed me up big time.
I can upload my own duf file but you would still need to tweak the model and download all sorts of morphs

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes