Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So for now.. there are no scenes related to any particular path right ?
There's a bit at the end of 4.1 (sex scene) which pertains to Cuck and Cheat paths (on very low Respect stat) - but this part of the game is just beginning where the paths will diverge more. Realistically, I'm not writing three stories - I'm adapting the story threads to reflect the particular kinks. This can be done with judicious use of dialogue and bespoke images.

Reactions: Mountaingamer

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's a bit at the end of 4.1 (sex scene) which pertains to Cuck and Cheat paths (on very low Respect stat) - but this part of the game is just beginning where the paths will diverge more. Realistically, I'm not writing three stories - I'm adapting the story threads to reflect the particular kinks. This can be done with judicious use of dialogue and bespoke images.
judicious!!!!!!!!!Sounds naughty :ROFLMAO:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That would be AWESOME, at least in the Cheating route
It be funny if the MMC got Debbie or Emma pregnant and ends up having to move in.

And for certain people well it would give the wifey an excuse to get her tubes tied and a no condom policy for all the guys she starts cheating with, in her bed with no volume restraint in her moans/screams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illegible Mink
Dec 27, 2018
So quick question if I chose cheat route obviously I need to act a dick and have low love and respect for her to cheat but if I choose cuck what option do I choose because if it’s what the MMC wants then surely she still needs to love him?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
So quick question if I chose cheat route obviously I need to act a dick and have low love and respect for her to cheat but if I choose cuck what option do I choose because if it’s what the MMC wants then surely she still needs to love him?
She may still love him, but her Respect will fall. Both Cheat and Cuck paths require Respect to be low, however, Love can be fine and not lowered. This reflects, as you say, a loving cuckold relationship.

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
What exactly is the cheating scene? I do see something at the end but I'm not sure (respect is in blue) plus I've played all paths and still got something missing in the gallery.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
What exactly is the cheating scene? I do see something at the end but I'm not sure (respect is in blue) plus I've played all paths and still got something missing in the gallery.
Needs to be Green. However, wait on, as I might be adjusting some of the Respect parameters to make them more achievable. Probably in the next release.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
Needs to be Green. However, wait on, as I might be adjusting some of the Respect parameters to make them more achievable. Probably in the next release.
Understood, by playing around a little bit with some choices I was able to unlock more scenes even tho some are still missing, what I was wondering about the cheating scene, is it FF or MF? Sorry if I'm being annoying

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Understood, by playing around a little bit with some choices I was able to unlock more scenes even tho some are still missing, what I was wondering about the cheating scene, is it FF or MF? Sorry if I'm being annoying
No problem - its FF

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
On the subject of disruptive couples, Dudley and Eunice are coming to screw us over (Storms in the UK ... fyi IM, MachineMart's running a special on portable power gens)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
On the subject of disruptive couples, Dudley and Eunice are coming to screw us over (Storms in the UK ... fyi IM, MachineMart's running a special on portable power gens)
Yep - we always lose power - usually for days. We've invested in more gas bottles for our stove and a uber-phone charger. Every time there's a gust tonight we'll tremble!

Reactions: jimbo88
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes