Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1650984

Hey folks. Here is my second comic based on our game paths - obviously the cuck route. Tbh - I could have done pages on this one, but best leave that for the game :). Gives you perhaps a flavour of what is to come. I think you'll see that Black character again - really like him. I've also uploaded the images below for you.
Making good progress on 5.0 - and should get a lot done this week. I'm focusing on wrapping up Clearwater camp right now. Your path, of course, relates to what the events in Stella's cabin unfold, and how James reacts to them. You'll also be able to take your relationship with Debbie forward, but if you want to, there just might be a certain vulnerable teacher to shower your attention on instead.
Our MMC story progresses as you and James begin to see that you share similar kinks, and you'll pick up tricks of the trade to make it happen at home. Once you're back, it's full steam ahead as you try to make your dreams a reality with added gusto. It might surprise your wife - but that doesn't mean that she's not interested!
Naturally, wifey will be thrilled to have you home - unless of course she's done something to be ashamed of. Surely she never would... View attachment 1651043 View attachment 1651044 View attachment 1651045
Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this new guy in-game!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I should imagine so yes as he is on the "cockold" route just now and then comes the "share"route but these are just my thoughts.
Uhhh Killjoy is that you by any chance? Hopefully if it does come out before the update, we will have a release date for the new update as well.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes it is me.
I changed my name back to my old name
Hopefully we will have more information over the weekend
What! It was you all the time - and (Scooby Doo reference coming) you'd have got away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids!

Reactions: Old Dog

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
It'll be out this weekend - I'll be posting it out as a header to my progress update for 5.0. I'm working on it today.
Awesome, thanks for confirming Mink. I'm playing Watching My Wife right now lol, doing the share route again, however I'm flirting with Debbie alot in this playthrough.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes